Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime is the mid range LTE compatible smart-phone which was introduced in Grand series in the final Quarter of 2014. Although the basic features like display size, processor, etc are the originals from Grand series but this smart-phone is seen with a bunch of cool upgrades over the rest which include 5MP front shooter for selfie’s, Android v4.4.4 Kit Kat OS, 2600mAh Li-ion battery providing much better backup.
These features definitely make this smart-phone as one of the best of smart-phone’s Grand series ever saw. Well! This is 2015 and the season of Lollipop, Kit Kat is now the old school talk and everyone wants their smart-phone to be operating on Lollipop version of Android OS. However the program for distribution of Lollipop worldwide officially hasn’t seen daylight yet. And we definitely know how curious users are to know whether their smart-phone can make it to Lollipop or when it’s going to be released.
Android Lollipop on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime
Galaxy Grand Prime users don’t need to worry now about the availability of Lollipop from official source because here we have got the Lollipop update for you. You can put in on your smart-phone easily with our comprehensive step by step tutorial. So, let’s get started.
1. Android v5.0 Lollipop custom ROM files (on PC)
2. ROM Manager (on smart-phone)
3. CWM recovery (on smart-phone)
1. After downloading all the mentioned files, install ROM manager and CWM Recovery on your Samsung galaxy Grand Prime.
2. Now connect your smart-phone with PC via USB cable and transfer the ROM.zip file into the root folder of your SD card.
3. Turn of your Samsung galaxy Grand Prime and boot it into Recovery mode using ROM manager, then you see the recovery window prompted on your display.
4. Now navigate to the ROM manager and tap on backup / restore option which will allow you to keep all your precious data backed up.
5. Navigate to the delete / erase dalvik cache option in the recovery mode and perform this action.
6. After this come back to the main menu of Recovery mode and click on flash Rom from SD option and reach out for the ROM.zip file you have earlier placed in the SD card. Now after navigating it, install it.
7. After a due course of time, the installation will complete and reboot your smart-phone into Android v5.0 lollipop OS.
This is it, now your Samsung galaxy Grand Prime is running on Lollipop and you will be experiencing material design, faster performance, long lasting battery mode, new tricks and tweaks, new trendy way of receiving notifications and much more .These brand new feature’s are definitely going to turn your Samsung galaxy Grand Prime into the fresh breeze of experience for you.
Android 5.0 Lollipop ROM for Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Download link: