Micromax A106 Unite 2 was unveiled by Micromax in the month of May 204 soon after the release of Android v 4.4.2 Kit Kat OS. This Smartphone was targeted to be the low budget and quality hardware featured Smartphone in its class along with the latest version of Android OS factory installed. This Smartphone houses a 4.7inches IPS LCD display providing resolution of 480*800pixels and pixel density of 199ppi. This Android v4.4.2 Kit Kat running Smartphone operates on a 1.3GHz Quad core Mediatek processor coupled with 1GB RAM. This is obviously the best processor-RAM combination to be seen in Smartphone under this budget. Moreover, it flaunts a 5MP autofocus primary camera and 2MP front shooter for video chat and other activities. Its 2000mAh battery enables it give 8 hours of talk time which is quite good and expectedly better at this standard.
This is the simplest rooting guide for your Unite 2 Smartphone which will let you root your Smartphone successfully and unlock all the barriers between you and your Smartphone administration. You can accordingly insert the fresh custom Rom and make your Smartphone, a brand new experience. Other lot of interesting stuff can be done after rooting like increasing the RAM storage via apps, etc.
- it’s recommended to keep all your precious data present in your Smartphone backed up. It may get erased in the rooting procedure.
- Keep your Smartphone charged above 70% to perform uninterrupted rooting process. Shut down in the middle might lead into permanent ceasing of your Smartphone.
- Keep all the necessary USB drivers installed on your PC.
- SP Flash Tool
- Android Scatter File
- Custom recovery
- Super SU
Download all these files on your Windows PC.
- Just click on the SP Flash tool and navigate to the extract option and tap the “extract here” option.
- Transfer Super SU application from your PC into the root folder of SD card.
- As you have already extracted the SP Flash tool, now run the SP Flash file and follow the path shown here.
Tap “Scatter loading” option> navigate to Android Scatter file on your desktop and click on it > Recovery> navigate to Custom recovery file already placed in your PC display and tap it > click the “Download” button just appeared
- Switch off the Unite 2 Smartphone you are about to root, and remove it’s battery.
- Using USB cable, connect it with the PC and automatic recovery will flash in your Smartphone.
- Reinsert the battery after completion and put your Smartphone in recovery mode by pressing Volume Up, Down and Switch off button all together and navigate using Volume Up button.
- Navigate to Super SU application transferred earlier and install it.
- This will start the flash of your Smartphone and your Smartphone will be rooted successfully.
- Stock firmware
- Download and install “Quick Boot” on your Smartphone
- Copy the already downloaded stock firmware into the root folder of your SD card from your PC.
- Run Quick boot and click on recovery option.
- After an automatic reboot your Smartphone will wake up into recovery mode.
- Navigate to the Stock firmware and flashing will start.
- Reboot your Unite 2 after complete flashing.
Congratulations, you have recovered your Smartphone in its unrooted original condition.