Moto X 2nd Gen. 2014 is the upgraded variant of Moto X which became the king of high configuration Smartphone’s with its affordable price than the competition. Motorola has again ignited the same flame with much more improvements and flagged off Moto X 2014 in September 2014. Alongside the release of Moto X 2014, Motorola also released Moto 360 Smart watch for sale and became sold out within few hours of time. The tremendous improvement has been noticed in Moto X 2nd Gen. as compared to its older variant. Here are the 10 best things you would like to know about Moto X 2nd Gen.
10 best features of Motorola Moto X 2nd Gen. 2014
1. Upgraded Design: With increased display size, the basic design concept is the same curvy edged Smartphone but bigger in size and the brand new aluminium frame and curved back panel makes it too charming and highly adorable. It’s first look makes you crave for this Smartphone.
2. Amplified display: The improved 5.2 inches AMOLED display with high resolution display quality of 1080 x 1920 pixels and great pixel density of 424 ppi. This display quality is simply luxurious with majority of high configuration Smartphone’s seen housing this display. Nothing can get better than this in this standard and it’s highly appreciable.
3. Great processing: The latest Quad core Snapdragon 801 processor clocked at 2.5 GHz speed makes it an awesome Smartphone experience. Since this chipset is the latest one available and most extensively used in high end Smartphone’s gives the best ever performance.
4. Application support: This Smartphone can run great count of application with this great new processor and 2 GB of RAM. This vast amount of RAM will enable it to run multiple applications with ease including the heaviest ones.
5. Moto Voice: This is the new feature been introduced in this Smartphone to make it receptive for Moto 360. After setting up, you will be able to give voice commands but it’s preferred to be used in quiet places.
6. Improvised camera features: It houses a 13 MP camera with dual LED flash with great features including geo tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama and HDR.
7. Upgraded operating System: This Smartphone is pre launched with Android v4.4.4 Kit Kat OS which is claimed to be up-gradable to Android L soon. This claim is rarely seen these days and makes a great difference here as Android L is a dream for people yet but still promised for this Smartphone.
8. Network compatibility: It is compatible with 2G, 3G as well as 4G networks and connectivity through Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC is available. This is the extreme compatibility for all the high end ones and same for this Smartphone.
9. Great variety of Sensors: This Smartphone comes with many essential and useful sensors which are accelerometer, proximity, gyro compass, barometer and temperature.
10. Accessory features: These include free 50 GB Google drive storage, active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, etc. The few other accessory features are common to all high end Smartphone’s but not everyone gets 50 GB for free.