Gaming on flagship Android phones is always a treat, the big Full HD display, loaded specs and amazing fluidity. You just do not want to miss out ever. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is one such amazing flagship phone with literally killer specs. A 5.7” Full HD display AMOLED display, Snapdragon 800 processor clocked at 2.3 GHz and 3 GB of RAM. Want else could you ever want in the phone? Add to it a mammoth 3400 mAh battery and you have a mean machine on your hands with endless hours of entertainment. So knowing that the phone runs Android OS in it, it is only fair to let the users know which are the 5 best amazing apps and games that they should install on the phone so that they can have the maximum amount of fun with it.
1. Modern Combat 4 – Zero Hour: If you are a fan of first person shooting games and want to enjoy that on your phone as well, then this game will for sure entice you greatly. With some real amazing graphics, this game looks as wonderful as it would on PC as well as other gaming consoles. And with the fan following the game of Modern Combat has, you can very well make out how wonderful this game must be. Add to it the amazing big screen of the phone and the ease of play with the touchscreen, you will very much be left in awe with the amazingness of the game. What other way to exercise your mind that playing such games that make you very alert.
2. Real Racing 3: The best part of playing games on phones with killer specs is that, there is absolutely no lagging in the games and also they support amazing graphics. Which means some vivid detailed games, and especially if you are a fan of racing games, then you are in for a wonderful treat. Say hello to Real Racing 3, the only game with superb details and vivid colours and amazing gameplay. You might actually think at a certain point of time you are actually present at the location inside the car driving it in reality. Just make sure though that when you quit the game and drive an actual car, make sure you are alert enough to know you are not really in the game.
3. Swiftkey 4.3: Messaging and texting is the new way of communication today. With IMs coming up like Whatsapp, WeChat, Viber, Skype, etc. texting needs have grown up enormously. And typing on a touchscreen can sometimes get a lot tedious, especially when you have big fingers, or else really small hands that can’t reach the screen properly. This can hamper your typing experience and typing speed overall, and you do not want to be left out lagging in the conversation. So Swiftkey is your answer for it. Just swipe your finger over the keyboard and type whatever you want with simple ease and never miss out on the conversation.
4. Significant Signature Capture: This is made especially for Note serious and phablets in particular that support stylus. With this app you can now write in your own handwriting with your stylus and the app will recognize the letters and words from your and put it into text. So if you do not want the hassles of typing and prefer writing, then this app is like a real boon for you. So you can get this one and write away you mind on your phone. No more need to waste the precious pen and paper on it anymore. Go Green!
5. MyScript Calculator: For all those budding scientists out there who waste millions of hours cracking tough algorithms and equations have something to rejoice about now. The MyScript Calculator app now gets your equations solved in seconds, literally. The part is, you just have to write the equation down in your own handwriting on the screen and the app will convert your handwriting to digital text and this solve the entire equation in no time and provide you with an immediate answer. So gone are the days where you need to refer different logarithmic or trigonometric tables and various theorems to solve your problems. Sit back and relax and let your phone do all the hardships for you.
We checked 5 best games and applications for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3. It is an amazing phablet to use and for sure their owners will be very happy with what they got. Apart from the list above, there are still many-many applications that you can use with the phone and you can get them all at the Google Pay Store for free of cost. So get your most amazing phablet ever, download the apps and games and have endless fun with as much as you like. But it in the excitement, don’t forget to look after your regular work as well. 😉