Tablets are fast becoming a good alternative to laptops due to their form factor.The line with tablets and phones are quickly becoming small due to similar features offered by both of them. The Karbonn A34 also stands in the same line with voice calling feature. This device can also be considered as the scale down version of the Karbonn A37. It comes with the 7 inch screen and TFT capacitive technology.
Design of this tablet is good but not very flashy at the same time. As this is a low budget tablet, it does not come packed with a lot of features. We have posted the complete specification for this tablet below. There is also link to download the PC suite for this tablet so that you can connect your tablet with your computer in Pc suite mode. There is also minimum system requirement listed for PC suite. If your computer is having less configuration than what is given below then please avoid installing this as you may face problem with the software.
Specifications of Karbonn A34
- Display- 7 inch TFT capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution- 480×800 pixels (~133 ppi pixel density)
- Sensors – Accelerometer
- CPU- 1 GHz
- RAM- 512mb
- Storage- 4 GB internal memory expandable upto 32 GB via Micro SD.
- Rear Camera- 2 megapixels
- Front Camera- 1.3mp
- OS- Android OS, v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
PC suite System requirements:
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or higher
- Ram: 512 MB
- OS: Windows XP SP3 or Higher