Apple’s latest sensation iPhone 7 can do a lot to make your life more productive and easier if you are well aware of the latest trending apps for iPhone 7 which are highly productive. These newly released apps can ease your burdens by making it easy for you to do your daily life activities as well as help you with different projects whether you are a student or a professional. In fact an iPhone is incomplete without a bunch of freshly costumed apps installed in it. Let us give you an insight of the top 5 productive apps which can do wonders in iPhone 7.
1. Any.Do : With just an installment of 2.99$ per month for its premium version, this apps lets you manage tasks efficiently and lets you handle tasks with its amazing geo location reminders, leading you to a hassle free daily life.
2. Awesome Note (+To Do): This app is a combo of note taking app alongside with inbuilt task manager. You can purchase this app for just 3.99$ from iTunes store, It is not just an ordinary note taking app but instead it lets users choose custom fonts, backgrounds, icons, colors and houses a highly productive graphical calendar.
3. DO Note by IFTTT: Unlike other apps DO Note is available in iTunes store for free and you can download it on your iPhone7 anytime you wish to.. This simple app simplifies your daily tasks and instead of going through each app to do different functions, it provides you a unified platform to do it for free.
4. EasilyDo: This free of cost app acts as your personal assistant and you will definitely not regret installing this app on your iPhone 7. You will no longer need to save an unknown individuals contact details manually, remember someone’s birthday and other daily life tasks like that. All you got to do is sign in with your different social networks through this app and you are all set.
5. Evernote Scannable: We have already heard so much of Evernote so far that this app doesn’t require any new preaching when it comes to productivity. Its even better than the classic Evernote app when it comes to scanning whether it is about business cards or notes from a meeting or lecture.