HTC One X was one of the most powerful phones of year 2012 and this phone created a boom in the market and raised the stakes of HTC to top of the world. As the phone was released last year, so latest updates is not yet available for this phone. As per the review and survey, owners of this phone are demanding for Android 4.3 JellyBean update and for this reason
Now there is good news for the HTC One X users as now Android 4.3 JellyBean update is now available on their device. This update will bring you with many advance features like your phone will be 3 times faster in terms of performance, security and reliability. tips to install this update on HTC One X and before proceeding to installation step, we need to mark some tips
- Take a full backup of your phone.
- Root your phone and install CWM recovery mode prior to the installation of Android 4.3 JellyBean.
- Download 4.3 JellyBean HTC One X ROM.
- Charge your phone fully or atleast 90%.
- Enable USB debugging mode from Settings and Development options.
Now let’s start with installation process of HTC One X with new Android 4.3 JellyBean.
- You should install ROM manager on to your HTC One X from Google Play store.
- Connect your phone to computer and copy the HTC One X 4.3 JellyBean zip file to the phones SD care or external memory and save it in root folder of SD memory.
- Disconnect your phone from computer and turn it off.
- Now start your phone with Recovery mode with the help of ROM manager. In ROM manager you need to select Backup/restore to backup option and make a full backup of your phone.
- Come back to the Recovery menu and choose with Total data erase (including Dalvik Cache). This will erase all your phones data and current ROM so that new ROM gets space to install.
- Now after the data erase, come to Recovery menu and choose to Flash ROM from SD card and move to the location where “HTC One X_4.3 JellyBean.zip” file and follow the instructions for installing Android 4.3 JellyBean.
- Wait till the installation completes and reboot your phone after installation and you will find that your phone is now operating of new Android 4.3 JellyBean.