The eternal Note series of Smartphone’s by Samsung dates back to 2011 when the first Note came into existence with a bigger display than ever giving a great sales count to Samsung along with the fame. The same adrenaline rush is experienced even these days when we get hold of a monstrous Note 4 Smartphone, being the most premium Smartphone ever by Samsung. Finally looks like some competitive phase has started for the Galaxy Note 4 with the unveiling of highly configured Smartphone Xiaomi Mi Note Pro by the Chinese manufacturer Xiaomi who has been making headlines since last year and has given push to 2015 with this gigantic Xiaomi Mi Note Pro Smartphone highly competitive for most of the top class Smartphone’s in the premium range. So, here today we have fixed up a full on comparison analysis between these Smartphone’s to get the perfect one out of these. The competition looks a bit unbalanced bit trust Phone Lane, our vision says Xiaomi Mi Note Pro has got the spark to stand against Galaxy Note 4. So, let’s head straight towards the arena.
1. Build Quality and Display: Fatefully, both these Smartphone’s are endowed with howling 5.7 inches display with similar resolution of 1440*2560 pixels and pixel density of 515 ppi. The only difference lies in the fact that Xiaomi Mi Note Pro has got IPS LCD display and Galaxy Note 4 has got super AMOLED display, but at the end of the day, quality as well as quantity is similar that is what matters. However unlike Xiaomi Mi Note Pro, Galaxy Note 4 features Corning Gorilla Glass 4, where as Xiaomi Mi Note Pro is sheltered with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. In case of build quality, Xiaomi Mi Note Pro incorporates Corning Gorilla Glass 3 back panel where as Samsung Galaxy Note 4 comes with leathery back and both these Smartphone’s are surrounded by metallic rim. Thus overall, both the Smartphone’s are greatly engineered according to different conceptions providing a flawless zeal and zest.
2. Performance: The performance of a Smartphone depends upon its internal architecture whether and the OS. So, let’s take a keen observation of those chipsets. Galaxy Note 4 comes pre-installed with Android v 4.4.4 Kit Kat upgradable to v 5.0 Lollipop as soon as it’s made available. It operates on a Quad core Snapdragon 805 processor clocked at 2.7 GHz accompanied by 3GB RAM and Adreno 420 GPU at its best. On the other hand, Xiaomi Mi Note Pro will be shipping with Android v5.0.1 Lollipop OS operating on a Quad core Snapdragon 810 processor clocked at 1.5 GHz accompanied by 4 GB RAM and Adreno 430 GPU. Thus, it’s clear that Xiaomi Mi Note Pro as well as Galaxy Note 4 has got good stuff inside however an extra gigabyte of RAM in case of Xiaomi Mi Note Pro will make it a bit more beastly in installation and working of different applications, also GPU of this Smartphone is better upgraded than Galaxy Note 4. However a big more clocking speed is seen in highest variant of Galaxy Note 4 which is in the game. It wouldn’t make much difference though.
3. Camera Clarity: Intermixed observations are being seen in this scenario with both Smartphone’s at their best. Xiaomi Mi Note Pro flaunting a 13 MP rear camera and 4 MP front shooter, while as Galaxy Note 4 houses 16 MP rear camera and 3.7 MP front shooter. The situation being twisted but clear though, Xiaomi Mi Note Pro has got few less megapixels as compared to Galaxy Note 4 but in case of front shooter Galaxy Note 4 has got lesser megapixels making it bit lesser choice for selfie revolution. If you want both the cameras to do well, Xiaomi Mi Note Pro is there however if rear camera matters for you more than anything, Galaxy Note 4 is for you.
4. Storage: Xiaomi Mi Note Pro is present with 64 GB onboard storage without SD card compatibility, where as Galaxy Note 4 has got 32 GB internal storage and expandability up to 128 GB. Although 64 GB is enough storage for a Smartphone to be ideal but Galaxy Note 4 with it’s expanding option can store more. The choice here depends up on the storage needs of a buyer.
5. Battery Endurance: Being crammed with a 3220 mAh Li-ion battery, Galaxy Note 4 has got the endurance to provide 20 hours on 3G, while as Xiaomi Mi Note Pro with 3090 mAh Li-Po battery is also expected to provide good back up, however, exact values are not evaluated for Xiaomi Mi Note Pro yet. Observations suggest Galaxy Note 4 will be giving a few more hours of freedom than Xiaomi Mi Note Pro.
After going through all the stuff engulfed by these beasts, the competition reveals that both have got the upper hand in display and build quality, Xiaomi Mi Note Pro with extra gigabyte and upgraded GPU as well as chipset has upper hand over Galaxy Note 4, rear camera is a bit improved in Galaxy Note 4 and battery is awesome in Galaxy Note 4 but good in Xiaomi Mi Note Pro. We must not neglect the price we are paying for these Smartphone, as Galaxy Note 4 couldn’t totally over power Xiaomi Mi Note Pro, thus it still resides in the game. You have got freedom to spend bundles on Galaxy Note 4 or enjoy lookalike features at much lower pricing. Since both the Smartphone have got almost same features, price conscious buyers wanting best experience will prefer Xiaomi Mi Note Pro however people who don’t care about pricing can go for Galaxy Note 4.