Trend for curved phones are increasing and it seems to continue in future as well. LG has already launched its first curved smartphone LG G Flex in US and now it is announced that they are going to launch LG G Flex in more than 20 European countries by the month of February. LG have declared that LG G Flex will be released in major European markets of UK, Germany, France, Italy, Sweden, and Austria. There is no information on carrier that LG G Flex is going to support. But it seems very clear that LG G Flex will have EE in UK and Orange in France.
LG has not revealed much information on country availability, price and its actual release date. LG G Flex is a high end smartphone that comes with a new type of display. If we compare LG G Flex with other smartphones currently available in market then LG G Flex seem to be most expensive right now. If we see US market then LG G Flex comes with $300 on contract. So, all the customers who are waiting LG G Flex to be released can expect the same hefty premium. Most of the people are going for LG G Flex just because of its unique curved design. So it is the highlight feature for LG G Flex.
Along with LG G Flex’s unique design, it has also got high end specifications that we are listing below.
- 2.26 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (MSM 8974) chipset
- Adreno 330, 450MHz GPU
- 6-inch HD (1280 x 720) display, Curved P-OLED (Real RGB)
- 2GB LP DDR3 RAM / 32GB eMMc
- Rear 13.0MP / Front 2.1MP Camera
- 3,500mAh (embedded) battery
- Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2
- 160.5 x 81.6 x 7.9 – 8.7mm dimention
- 177g in weight
- LTE / HSPA+ / GSM Network
- BT 4.0 / WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac) / NFC
- Titan Silver color
- Hi-Fi 24bit, 192kHz Playback