India gets its first portable USB charger launched by Sony. Sony has named those portable chargers as CP-V3 USB. The new USB portable charger weights 84g with capacity of 2,800 mAh while output of 1.5A. The CP-V3 USB is total ready product to use straight out of its packing. This charger will act as survivor for dying Smartphone’s or mobile phones. The CP-V3 provides emergency power with help of micro-USB cable that comes with portable charger. Through this USB cord user can conveniently charge CP-V3 charger through computer or AC adaptor. This USB portable charger is available for reasonable price in India for Rs 1,590. The charger is available in five fresh and classy colors. Five vivacious colors are Black, White, Blue, Red and purple.
The Sony officials say’s 2,800mAh Lithium-ion polymer battery is able to maintain 90 percent capacity even after 1,000 recharges. The charger hardly takes 3.5 hours to charge the battery through an AC adapter and approximately about 6 hours from USB port. To speak about its exact specification , let’s put a bit focus on Sony CP-V3 portable charger:
- Its Dimension – 3.8 X 99.0 X 19.0 mm
- Compatible with maximum products. The device listing starts from Xperia, Cybershot, handyman and Walkman player and many more.
- The box includes Micro USB cable.
- Stylish Litum –poly rechargeable battery.
- Operating temperatue must be within 0-degree Celsius to 35-degree Celsius.
- Supply time may vary depending on storage conditions , battery condition of portable device.
Price at Launch Rs 1,590/-
Sony will definitely score ten on ten. This year Sony has introduced brilliant product. Must say, on launch of Sony’s CP-V3 USB portable charger, it is first in Electronic market to come with such classy idea. This gadget will not help Sony’s product but will also provide power bank for other mobile device like android, Windows Phone and Blackberry Smartphone’s.