Hover camera drone is definitely the need of an hour because everyday we see around us people doing a lot of crazy stuff just to take a one good photograph and some are even getting killed for it which is totally not cool. The people for whom a perfect photograph makes their day, Zero Zero robotics hover camera also known as Passport has come to their rescue. Let us give you the five reasons that wont make you buy it but will make you crave for it.
Hover Camera is Unique
1. Zero Zero Robotics Hover drone camera is hardly as big as an average hardcover book when it is folded thus making it very convenient for travel purposes. It’s an easily portable device which you can even forget that you are having it in your backpack. This saves your space as well as does not make you look like some tech freak.
2. Hover camera flies with the help of four propellers and motors which can be seen encased within carbon fiber casing making this drone light and durable. It has been designed in such a manner that it self cools its essential components. All you need to do is unfold its wings, turn it on and watch it hover over you.
3. The secret behind its precisely designed detectors is its possession of sonar as well as optical sensors. It works on Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor which is the reason behind its artificial intelligence allowing it to detect and track bodies and faces combined with advanced proprietary computer vision.
4. Zero Zero robotics hover drone camera comprises of a 13MP camera attached to a tiny gimbal, which accounts for stabilization and the power to tilt up and down. It also features electronic stabilization which lets you take videos of up to 4k resolution.
5. You can control its flight, movement with the help of its iOS or Android app which also gibes you the control to shoot panorama videos along with 90 and 60 degree orbits too. You can immediately transfer the media from your drone into your Smartphone for sharing and stuff. One more thing you need to know is that this drone is capable of flying as high as 164 feet or 50 meters at its best.
Zero Zero robotics is all set to sell this drone camera this holiday season at the price of somewhat around $600 (approximately AU$775 or £415). If you are excited to try it now, you can go to the website of this Beijing based start up company and sign up to be a beta tester.
Lava A82 is an Android based latest Smartphone from Lava which was released by Lava in June 2016. As far as the specifications of this Smartphone are concerned, it houses a Quad-core 1.2 GHz CPU. Lava A82 comes with a 5 MP primary rear camera along with LED flash. Lava A82 is packed with Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery which will get you through the day with normal to moderate usage.
Before rooting your Lava A82 Smartphone make sure to keep all the data of your Smartphone backed up to another storage device.
Steps to root Lava A82:
1. First of all you need to download the autoroot tools for windows/ Mac which are available in different third party sites.
2. Turn of USB debugging mode on your Lava A82 Smartphone.
3. In order to do so on different Android platforms follow the steps:
- For Android 4.0 or 4.1, open Settings, Developer Options, > “USB debugging.” (You may need to turn on the “Developer options” before you can do so.)
- For Android 4.2, open Settings > About Phone >Developer > Options >USB debugging.” Then tap OK to confirm the settings.
- For Android 4.3 and later (including 5.0 and 5.1.1), tap Settings >About Phone, then look for the Build Number. Tap the build number seven times, after that you will see the message saying, “You are now a developer!”.
4. Now install the autoroot tools on your PC and open them. Using a USB cable connect your Smartphone with your PC. It will take some time for autoroot tools to recognize you Smartphone and confirm it.
5. If autoroot tools fail to detect the Smartphone automatically, you can do it manually too.
6. Look for your Lava A82 Smartphone saying “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
7. There it is! Tap on the root button and watch till the magic happens.
8. Now your lava A82 Smartphone will automatically restart which means the rooting has finished.
Now you can use your Lava A82 Smartphone in a lot new ways because rooting allows to browse millions of possibilities on your Android Smartphone which involves better battery life, performance, RAM management and elevated system access to a user. Besides that you can be the boss in many apps and games by using a wide range of cracks and mods developed by the developers who are not satisfied with the normal.
Google Pixel and Pixel XL although might seem to be almost same from a minor overview but the thorough revelation will definitely let you rightly judge these latest sensations from Google and that’s what we are selling here today. Since both these masterpieces are crafted by Taiwan-based HTC, both these Smartphones are identically designed. The designing is identical to such extent that you will fail to recognize the specific one fir you are standing far away.
Google Pixel vs Google Pixel XL Specification
- Operating System Android Nougat 7.1 with Google UI
- Processor QUALCOMM Snapdragon 821
- RAM 4GB
- Display 5-inch AMOLED 1920×1080 vs Pixel XL 5.5-inch AMOLED 2560×1440
- Rear Camera 12MP f/2.0 1.55-micron pixels vs PDAF 12MP f/2.01.55-micron pixels PDAF
- Front camera 8MP
- Battery 2,770mAh non-removable vs Pixel XL 3,450mAh non-removable
- Charging Fast charging
- Connectivity USB Type-C, Bluetooth 4.2 USB Type-C, Bluetooth 4.2
- Fingerprint sensor Yes
- Storage on Pixel 32GB/128GB vs Storage on Pixel XL 32GB/128GB
- IP rating IP53
- Colors Quite Black, Very Silver, Really Blue Quite Black, Very Silver, Really Blue
- Google Pixel Price $649 vs Google Pixel XL Price $769
What makes Google Pixel different from Google Pixel Xl
Apart from the gap in their selling prices, you’ll have to take a look at the 5.5inch AMOLED display which is a lot better than the 5.0inch AMOLED display present in regular Google Pixel Smartphone not because of the size difference but because of the awesome resolution that Pixel XL has to offer, however regular one is also good and it cant be denied. The plus point of Pixel XL here is that the virtual reality will be better because of more per eye density. You’ll need to know that both the Smartphones are Daydream-ready
The next factor that will help you judge which Smartphone you should buy is that whether you need a Smartphone perfect for one hand operations which is Google Pixel or do you need a Smartphone which can act as a tablet as well to let you use two apps simultaneously via multi window mode.
The rest of the features are same for both the Smartphones whether we talk about Qualcomm 821 processor, 12:8MP camera housing or is it about the rest of the features, both are the roaring specs clad beasts. Also the battery supply has been effectively housed in both of these handset so we cant debate about which one will last longer than other which in other words means battery is enough to last a day long in both the Smartphones.
Google Pixel Pricing vs Google Pixel XL Pricing
It is pretty obvious that this years Smartphones are much higher priced than the Nexus Smartphones that Google used to sell. You will get Pixel at $649 for the 32GB version, while the Pixel XL at a whopping $769. For the 128GB storage variant you will have to pay additional $100. And for the device protection, it accounts for another $100.
Google gave us a good deal of glimpse into virtual world by Google cardboard but it was Samsung and Oculus which came out with a fully fledged Virtual reality sets for Smartphone use. Now Google has placed its handful of aces on deck and released two new Smartphones namely Pixel and Pixel XL, both ready for
The credibility of an ideal Smartphone based VR system depends upon how comfortable the VR set is. Samsung released three generations of VR sets with each one refining the ease of use and now Google by introducing a bit more technology in the framework has made it even better. Daydream View uses wireless
- NFC connection to start Daydream Home which makes its initial configuration less hectic unlike Gear VR and makes it support a huge range of premium Smartphones.
- Gear VR now has a dedicated space for the people with glass while as Daydream View has also introduced this modification besides making the VR smaller and lighter. However Gear VR completely seals off your face when you wear it but Google has managed to make a wider padding on its sides and fits your face without sealing off.
- The one big turnoff that Daydream View possesses is that the light sources present on the rear sides of the VR are not sealed which makes VR experience less immersive unlike Samsung Gear VR in which Samsung has burned their midnight oils to introduce matte plastics making experience very immersive without any visibility of a light source.
- Another thing to be taken into consideration is that Daydream View makes use of single elasticated strap to fit your head while as Gear VR houses hardened plastics as well as a strap, thus being said that Daydream View is much more comfortable to use as compared to Gear VR.
- Gear VR being assigned with different plastic mechanisms is heavier than Daydream view. Thus the main fact is that both the VR sets have a single weakness at a stake that being uncomfortable nature of Gear VR and light leakage problem of Daydream view. Thus its up to you to choose between the ease of use and immersive nature of performance.
- You should also know that Daydream view saves your $20 which makes it $99 vs $79 battle. But the need of game-pad for Gear VR to run many apps and games in Oculus Home makes it around $150 for Gear VR unlike Daydream View which is ready to complete with Gear VR having a universal type compatibility and not only for their own devices. This gives Daydream View another advantage over a bit isolated type Gear VR.
Lenovo’s recently announced ZUK Z2 is all set to rule over midrange Smartphone market and will be seen in stores from Q4 of 2016 which has already arrived so get ready to rock this feature blasting Smartphone. Lenovo ZUK Z2 is the daring consequence of the attempts being made to diminish the line between premium Smartphones and midrange Smartphones. The fans all over the globe are positive enough to make Lenovo ZUK Z2 a strong competitor against Smartphones like Apple iPhone 6 Plus, HTC One(M9+) and Samsung galaxy S6 which cost a ton as compared to expected price of this Smartphone.
Looking for 10 reasons to buy Lenovo ZUK Z2, here we give them to you:
- Lenovo ZUK Z2 comes with a 5”-inch Full HD Edge to Edge Transparent 2.5D glass display providing resolution of (1920 × 1080)pixels
- Along with 360 degree wide-angle view, it is perfect for your viewing comfort and is the best thing a Smartphone can offer. We haven’t yet come across with any midrange Smartphone which houses such a marvelously designed display and here it is the exception.
- Unlike majority of midrange smartphone Lenovo ZUK Z2 is assigned with a 64-Bit Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC to do all the heavy lifting and run on Android’s latest Nougat OS based on CyanogenMod costumed ZUI 2.0 OS.
- The premium Snapdragon 820 chipset present in this Smartphone is equipped with 4GB RAM which is sufficient enough to handle loads of apps at a time as well as run high graphics demanding games without any lags.
- For storage purposes 64GB internal storage has been provided but there is No MicroSD card slot. Although storage capacity has been limited but it shouldn’t be the problem for tech giants who want their Smartphone’s armored with features, however OTG is still an option there if you fall short of storage.
- Lenovo ZUK Z2 hasn’t stood behind in its photography features also offering 13 MP primary Camera with OIS, 3264 x 2448 pixels, Sony’s IMX214 sensor,, autofocus, Dual Ton LED flash with Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection and 8MP Front Camera which is a cool combination for an ideal balanced Smartphone.
- This Smartphone houses a decent sized display, latest Snapdragon processor powering which is a 3500mAh+ battery with Quick Charging feature. It should be enough to make this smartphone last for a day on heavy to moderate usage.
- A fingerprint sensor dubbed U-Touch feature is another breathtaking feature of this Smartphone which make sit well equipped enough to last for a day on heavy to moderate usage.
- The only limiting part of Lenovo ZUK Z2 is that there are only White and Grey color options in which you can buy it. However both the colors are decent in looks and shouldn’t bother majority of fans because hat makes this Smartphone a beast is what’s inside it.
- Lenovo ZUK Z2 is equipped with premium features on deck but still it is to be sold by Lenovo at a midrange price which is get another beauty about it and can act as a main catalyst in sales building of this Smartphone.
Lenovo’s partnership with its fellow sub brand ZUK has so far proved to be very fruitful for the firm as well as for the general public. ZUK Z2 being the cheapest ever Smartphone powered by Snapdragon 820 processor has received a hug buzz from its fans all over the globe. Introduction of Snapdragon 820 has definitely made things a bit different as compared to former variants.Its still possible to flash ZUK Z2 Smartphone by following our step by step procedure.
- Windows PC
- adb setup
- MiFlash app
- ZUK Z2 Smartphone USB drivers
- Qualcomm Diag port drivers
Before proceeding with the given workaround, its essential to backup all your essential data present in your Smartphone because flashing with bring your Smartphone OS back to factory condition.
1. Lets get started by installing adb setup on your windows PC. It is an essential step and after doing it successfully your PC will be able to handle fastboot and adb commands besides installing required adb drivers in order to proceed further.
2. Now install the already downloaded ZUK Z2 phone Windows USB drivers and Qualcomm Diag port drivers on your PC.
3. Lets turn on “USB Debugging”. To do so, few methods are available. You can simply tap on “USB debugging (ADB)”under “USB computer connection” from the pop-up window which appears when you plug the USB cable in your windows PC. Another method to do so in case of Cyanogen installed Smartphone is by tapping multiple times on “Build Number” option present in the” About Phone” wizard of your” settings” option.
4. After turning on USB debugging, open command prompt on your PC and type” adb devices”
5. Look for the Allow USB debugging prompt popped up on your Smartphone display and set it to “always allow from this computer”.
6. It is about time for Qualcomm HS-USB Qdloader 9008 to come into play. After that type adb reboot edl command in the command prompt. In order to turn on Qualcomm HS-USB Qdloader 9008, lollipop devices need to press “Volume Up” key and plug in the USB Cable but remember not to press power button. This should open the port. In case of Marshmallow devices, turn off the device and immediately insert USB cable and press power on key, the port will open.
7. Lets complete the MiFlash app setup on your PC and remember to choose “Install this driver software anyway” when your system asks for it few times. A new port named Qualcomm HS-USB Qdloader 9008 will appear in your Device Manager if everything worked as per the plan.
8. Open MiFlash app, refresh it and you will see this port on your display. Then tap on “Browse” option and select the unzipped ROM file that you already downloaded.
9. To finish the flashing process, simply click on Flash button and within few minutes your ZUK Z2 will be flashed successfully.
10. Congratulations! You have just saved your Smartphone. Now unplug the USB cable and turn it on normally by pressing Power button long enough to turn it on.
It is pretty obvious that Samsung made huge profits this year not because of their premium Smartphone line up but because of Samsung Galaxy J Series Smartphones most notably Galaxy J7 which led Samsung to drop another nuke in the Smartphone arena by the name of Galaxy J7 (2016) which was just a superficial upgrade to Galaxy j7. Samsung has gone beyond the hood this time and dropped a fire dripping bomb shell in the midrange arena as an upgrade to J series i.e. Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime.
Galaxy J7 prime flaunts all the assets pretty enough to make you crave for it. Starting with the frontal section, you will be getting a full HD display with resolution of 1080*1920 and pixel density of 401ppi. Its not as good as Galaxy A5 but its tremendously achieved upgrade of Galaxy J7 Smartphone which has 720p display. Galaxy J7 prime has been tested for its display and the performance is awesome so far. Addition of Gorilla Glass 4 protection to Galaxy J7 Prime is also worth admiration.
Although both the Smartphones are packed with 13MP rear camera and front flash but Galaxy J7 Prime has upper hand when it comes to front camera because it houses an 8MP front sensor as compared to 5MP’s of Galaxy J7.
Samsung Galaxy J7 is a giant when it comes to storage and processing capabilities since it comes with onboard storage of 32GB along with 3GB RAM. It is powered by an octa core Exynos 7580 processor. While as Galaxy J7 regular variant has just 16GB of internal storage with 1.5GB RAM. It clearly suggests that Galaxy J7 Prime is a slayer of regular Galaxy J7.
An eyeball catching feature that is seen in Galaxy J7 prime is the presence of Fingerprint sensor on its home button and Galaxy J7 lacks this feature which is a big turn off for tech giants. Likewise when we talk about the battery endurance, Galaxy J7 packs 3000mAh battery while as Galaxy J7 has shown improvement with its 3300mAh battery.
What makes us take the side of Galaxy J7 Prime is the pricing factor which Samsung has set for it. All the features present in this Smartphone are from premium shelf but nicely introduced in this midrange tearing Smartphone. Galaxy J7 Prime is undoubtedly the best buy Smartphone for the year 2016 however Galaxy J7 regular version is also the best you get the price tag that Samsung is offering. Overall it can be concluded that Samsung has given a hard blow to Midrange Smartphone sector by introducing a premium featured
Smartphone at the midrange price. Infact it was a much needed move for Samsung in order to get their spark back in the midrange Smartphone market which is the main concern of Chinese Smartphone market domination strategy.
It looks like retailers and carriers are too much excited about the upcoming Pixel and Pixel XL. The images were accidentally leaked out by Canadian Carrier Bell, are entirely in buzz. There was no revelation made to specification or features. But the images clearly, gave a complete idea about the ‘Phone by Google’.
Google Pixel Phone Launch Event Today
Well, there were a few oddities in Carphone’s listing of devices made by the retailers to add-on the landing page for the Smartphone’s just to put ahead of Google’s Tuesday affair. Well, none of user will won’t mind in having MicroSD card slot, as the leaks didn’t showcase any information on this! Also the pixel resolution 1920 X 1080 does not promise about Quad HD, while it confirms 5-inch display screen with Snapdragon 821 and 2770mAH battery power.
As per the design, we are able to view the Smartphone from all angles with rare side edges. One might be able to see power buttons, volume rockers, SIM card slot with curved sides. At the bottom end, one might be able to see a SB C-port with speaker on each side. Turning toward software , the goodness might come via apps with Android 7.1. Google Assistant will also be stepping for the first time with this device with pre-defined text options. After going through all such key points and highlight of the Smartphone, the price of the Smartphone is the only thing yet to be revealed.
Popular Smartphone manufacturer LeEco is set to release Le Pro 3 and it variants. The device was recently spotted on website Geekbench, giving clear indication of launch in coming days ahead. The parent Chinese company LeEco has not confirmed the release date for Le Pro 3, according to reports, it will be unveiled in China on Wednesday. LeEco Le Pro 3, will be powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 Soc processor. The device will be powered with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallows operating system. Yet, more information about the device is yet to be revealed. It is not sure, that the device will come in three or two variants.
Le Pro3 6 Gb and 8 Gb RAM variants Rumored
Reports claim, one of the model of the LeEco Le Pro 3 will sport 5.5-inch of Full HD screen. Le Pro 3 will house a 64GB of storage along with 6GB of RAM. A second LeEco Le Pro 3 variant will offer 5.7-inch of display screen with 2K display along with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of fixed storage.
According to the leak reports, there will be three variants of the device which will share the same features of Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor, Adreno GPU. It will run on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallows OS. Turning toward camera section, it comes with 16MP of rear camera and 8MP of front camera with 5,000mAh battery.
Meizu (Chinese Smartphone Company) has launched their Meizu M3 Note in the market. Meizu M3 Note available in two variants (2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage and 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage). Keeping in tradition with their recent launches Meizu is targeting the mid range mobile users and offering Flagship phone specifications.If you wish to buy this smartphone then here some reasons to choose and describe its value for money.
Why to buy Meizu M3 Note!!!
Meizu M3 has its great functionality to serve you almost in any view like best android smartphone in the market. It has its own Flyme UI and customized Android 5.1 Lollipop OS that is look like iOS. Multitasking screen, Icons, Hardware keys bring its perfect combination.
2. Appearance and Design
Meizu M3 Note made with attractive aluminum body, clean and simple look, light weight (163 g /5.75 oz) enhanced its design view. The great appearance satisfy you at your first look. The front of the phone is dominated by the display, right below which is the fingerprint sensor of the phone. Colours look nice(Available 3 colours are Gray, White, Gold) and the non-removable back panel of Meizu M3 Note houses the camera, Dual LED flash and the company branding. Meizu M3 note is a remarkable product, built using quality components like 6000 Series Aluminum alloy design coupled with an anodic oxidation process makes the Meizu m3 note feel incredible to the touch.
Meizu M3 has 5.5-inch full HD display (build with bigger screen and better display technology) which translates to 403 pixels per inch and slim figure (0.5 mm Thickness). It looks sharp and vibrant and offered enough brightness. It works pretty good even under the harsh environment and the touchscreen seemed fluid and didn’t show any lags. Its Contrast ratio: 816:1 (nominal), 1.923 (sunlight) actually amazing.
4. Battery Life
4100 mAh battery feel you most comfortable in the world. Long lasting battery life give you the tension free travel experience in anywhere. It can last an outstanding 12 hours while you will use multitasking and while under normal use it can last for two days. Its protective coating to prevent the device from overheating while charging. This is the big deal with Meizu M3.
Its price is always under your budget and that’s why you cannot feel any emptiness in your heart while you wish to buy. Priced at Rs 9,999 (in India) which is comfortable compare with other branding smartphone.
The 13 megapixel main camera of the Meizu M3 note uses cutting edge technology in both the sensor and the TrueBright ISP for sharper image compared to its previous versions. With advanced PDAF auto-focus technology, that’s why you can capture even more details. Taking a cue from other flagship phone Meizu M3 uses two-tone flash which allows for great shots at night. With the noise reduction technology, pictures will look sharp and natural.
It has 1.8 GHz Helio P10 octa-core processor (Based on the TSMC HPC+ technology) which has the best EER (energy efficiency ratio) of all Mediatek processors. By constantly re-evaluating tasks, processor automatically coordinates the CPU and GPU to lower energy consumption to a whole new level. Meizu M3 Note comes in two variants- 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage and 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage.
It build with 2.1 fingerprint sensor which maximize outstanding reliability and user experience, and also the fastest in its class.
Its performance is quite fast and its operating system runs the application smoothly. User experience and user interface are quite impressive for its high performing hardware.
Dinorex T2X-1 scratch/shock resistant glass make Meizu M3 more stable, stylish and scratch free.
Meizu M3 is available on pre-order Amazon.in. So if you want you can easily buy this phone from this site by ordering from anywhere.