The Chinese Smartphone manufacturer Xiaomi stumbled into a record making sales count in last year with its high configuration Smartphone’s being made available at an unexpectedly lower price points. Xiaomi completely took over most of the mid range market with its high class products and nowadays Xiaomi is eying toward covering up the premium Smartphone market by making Smartphone’s with amazing features available user friendly rate. Xiaomi Mi Note Pro is the latest Smartphone from Xiaomi under their Mi Note tagline expected to be soon released in January 2015.
This Smartphone with its amazing configuration has made it an easy charge to get involved in a head on head comparison with this around 40k priced LG G Flex 2 Smartphone. This LG G Flex 2 is the 2nd variant of the LG’s curved tech Smartphone’s introduced after some tweaks and upgrades. So, let’s explore as well as compare these Smartphone’s on overall basis.
Xiaomi Mi Note Pro vs. LG G Flex 2: Comparison of two classes
1. Design and Display: Talking about Xiaomi Mi Note Pro, it houses a 5.7inches IPS LCD display with pixel resolution of 1440*2560pixels and pixel density of 515ppi, sheltered by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Besides this premium configured display, the back panel of this Smartphone is also sheltered by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 technology making this Smartphone anti scratch, anti stain and anti fingerprint from all sides besides furnishing extra smoothness in touch.
LG G Flex 2 flaunts a 5.5inches curved P-OLED display with resolution of 1080*1920pixels and density of 403ppi also sheltered by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and like its former variant, the back panel is coated by self healing material. Also a great experimentation has been done to make it much more durable and standing against bend and drops. However in the present case scenario, Xiaomi Mi Note Pro has a better display as per its high pixel density, a bit bigger size as well as IPS technology. However fans of curves have the option of LG G Flex 2 whose display is average just like most of the premium devices in the market.
2. Performance: Xiaomi Mi Note Pro ships with Android v5.0.1 Lollipop OS operating on Snapdragon 810 chipset clocked at 1.5GHz accompanied by 4GB RAM and Adreno 430 processor. Surprising but true, LG G Flex 2 also ships with same version of Android OS along with chipset of same speed and GPU. However the difference lies in the fact that Xiaomi Mi Note Pro has got 4GB Ram where as LG G Flex 2 ships with 2GB RAM and 3GB RAM variant. In this case also Xiaomi Mi Note Pro is showing the peak in the graph with an extra gigabyte of RAM enveloped for smoothest and broadest compatibility performance.
3. Camera: Briefing the scenario, both Smartphone are present with 13MP rare camera along with dual LED Flash and all the other important aspects being identical. However Xiaomi Mi Note Pro has got a 4MP front shooter unlike LG G Flex 2 housing 2.1MP front camera. It’s evident from the observations that Xiaomi Mi Note Pro has been machined taking care of selfie revolution as well as increasing video calling network. Thus, Xiaomi Mi Note Pro is a better configuration Smartphone so far with great camera combo.
3. Storage: Being devoid of SD card compatibility, Xiaomi Mi Note Pro has been provided with whooping 64GB internal storage. In case of LG G Flex 2, two different variants will be flaunting 16GB and 32GB internal storage with SD card storage expandable up to 128GB. Despite without SD card compatibility, Xiaomi Mi Note Pro has got nothing to regret for because its internal storage is bigger and better without any need of expandability. In this case LG G Flex 2 is also in the game with expandable option present but less internal storage on the board.
4. Network and Connectivity: Both the Smartphone’s are compatible with GSM / HSDPA / LTE networks along with the identical connectivity modes which include, Wi Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. However NFC is present in Xiaomi Mi Note Pro and to be confirmed soon in case of LG G Flex 2. Also LG G Flex 2 has got a bit higher version of Bluetooth v4.1 unlike Xiaomi Mi Note Pro with Bluetooth v4.0 but this doesn’t effect on overall configuration map.
5. Battery Endurance: Xiaomi Mi Note Pro is packed with non removable 3090mAh Li-Po battery and LG G Flex 2 also has got non removable Li-Po 3000mAh battery however the backup of these Smartphone’s is yet to be confirmed. But the values suggest that battery backup will be up to the mark in both the cases being provided with good battery power
After grinding out both these Smartphone’s, it’s clearly visible that Xiaomi Mi Note Pro is much bitterly configured in case of display, performance as well as camera which count as main aspects for being a perfect Smartphone. Our curvy contender also has got premium configuration though not as good as Xiaomi Mi Note Pro but can also give a great experience since display as well as performance is good also curves being the sources of attraction. However, our senses vote for Xiaomi Mi Note Pro with every feature put forth at the maximum elastic limit.