There is not scarcity of reasons to transfer your PokA�mon go to a new Android Phone. While most of the people do it because of the rapid Bartlett drain that this game causes but some people also have to change the phone because what could be left of the phone which gets thrown into rivers, lakes and ponds.Anyways the good news is that you can transfer your PokA�mon go account any other new Android Smartphone no matter if your old phone was an iPhone or an Android phone. The easiest way to do it is the steps given below.
Every PokA�mon go account is either associated with Google or PokA�mon trainer club account. You only need to log in into either of these accounts in order to continue playing your game.
If your PokA�mon go account is associated with Google account, follow these simple steps:
1. Open PokA�mon go on your new Smartphone.
2. Under “sign up witha�? tap on the Google option.
3. Enjoy your PokA�mon Go with your existing google ID.
In case youa��ve used PokA�mon trainer club to create your PokA�mon account, you need to follow these simple steps:
1. Open PokA�mon go on your Android device.
2. Undera�? sign up witha�? tap on the PokA�mon trainers club.
3. Enter your username and password you used on your old Smartphone when signing up.
4. Enjoy the game from where you left it.
Sometimes while logging in to your older account you accidentally create a new account on a new Google ID. If that is the matter here, it can be solved via following steps:
1. Tap on the PokA� Ball present at the bottom center.
2. Click on Settings.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and tap Sign Out.
4. Insert the correct login information under Sign up with.
Niantic has made it easy to transfer PokA�mon Go account from one Smartphone to another. So that people can always stay connect d with their PokA� monsters. They probably knew what was coming!