There is not scarcity of reasons to transfer your Pokémon go to a new Android Phone. While most of the people do it because of the rapid Bartlett drain that this game causes but some people also have to change the phone because what could be left of the phone which gets thrown into rivers, lakes and ponds.Anyways the good news is that you can transfer your Pokémon go account any other new Android Smartphone no matter if your old phone was an iPhone or an Android phone. The easiest way to do it is the steps given below.
Every Pokémon go account is either associated with Google or Pokémon trainer club account. You only need to log in into either of these accounts in order to continue playing your game.
If your Pokémon go account is associated with Google account, follow these simple steps:
1. Open Pokémon go on your new Smartphone.
2. Under “sign up with” tap on the Google option.
3. Enjoy your Pokémon Go with your existing google ID.
In case you’ve used Pokémon trainer club to create your Pokémon account, you need to follow these simple steps:
1. Open Pokémon go on your Android device.
2. Under” sign up with” tap on the Pokémon trainers club.
3. Enter your username and password you used on your old Smartphone when signing up.
4. Enjoy the game from where you left it.
Sometimes while logging in to your older account you accidentally create a new account on a new Google ID. If that is the matter here, it can be solved via following steps:
1. Tap on the Poké Ball present at the bottom center.
2. Click on Settings.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and tap Sign Out.
4. Insert the correct login information under Sign up with.
Niantic has made it easy to transfer Pokémon Go account from one Smartphone to another. So that people can always stay connect d with their Poké monsters. They probably knew what was coming!