Hello everyone! This is PhoneLane Inc. providing you rooting tutorial for sony Xperia z2.This is the most easy and simple to understand rooting guide present all over the web. Sony Xperia Z2 is the high end android smartphone with specifications touching peaks. It has got ability to record 4k videos and certified as water and dust resistant. It was worked upon you Sony under code name “Syrius” and later introduced into market during Mobile World Congress in Spain. It’s currently the best outcome of sony technologies. It runs on the most latest Android 4.4.2 kitkat along with the latest snapdragon 801 processor and 3GB of RAM which is the exciting stuff about this Smartphone. Now let’s concentrate on rooting your Xperia z2 to get root access and manage it your own way.
1. We are not responsible for any type of software break down during rooting. It’s your own choice.
2. Rooting will void warranty on your Smartphone. So before starting keep this thing clear in your mind that you’re doing it on your own responsibility.
1. Keep your xperia z2 charged above 80% so that you won’t run into trouble while rooting.
2. Keep all your essential data backup because it’s going to wipe out all your data.
1. Plug in your Sony xperia z2 USB into your PC.
2. As you have already downloaded SuperSU.zip, keep it archived in root folder of your memory card.
3. Now turn off your xperia z2.
4. Press he turn on button and volume up button to turn your phone into Recovery mode. This will get confirmed when green light will be flashed.
5. With the help of volume keys locate the install zip from sd card and confirm it by power button then wait till the installation is complete.
6. Now you are done! Just reboot your xperia z2 and you will see kudos rooted Xperia z2.