Lava A82 is an Android based latest Smartphone from Lava which was released by Lava in June 2016. As far as the specifications of this Smartphone are concerned, it houses a Quad-core 1.2 GHz CPU. Lava A82 comes with a 5 MP primary rear camera along with LED flash. Lava A82 is packed with Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery which will get you through the day with normal to moderate usage.
Before rooting your Lava A82 Smartphone make sure to keep all the data of your Smartphone backed up to another storage device.
Steps to root Lava A82:
1. First of all you need to download the autoroot tools for windows/ Mac which are available in different third party sites.
2. Turn of USB debugging mode on your Lava A82 Smartphone.
3. In order to do so on different Android platforms follow the steps:
- For Android 4.0 or 4.1, open Settings, Developer Options, > “USB debugging.” (You may need to turn on the “Developer options” before you can do so.)
- For Android 4.2, open Settings > About Phone >Developer > Options >USB debugging.” Then tap OK to confirm the settings.
- For Android 4.3 and later (including 5.0 and 5.1.1), tap Settings >About Phone, then look for the Build Number. Tap the build number seven times, after that you will see the message saying, “You are now a developer!”.
4. Now install the autoroot tools on your PC and open them. Using a USB cable connect your Smartphone with your PC. It will take some time for autoroot tools to recognize you Smartphone and confirm it.
5. If autoroot tools fail to detect the Smartphone automatically, you can do it manually too.
6. Look for your Lava A82 Smartphone saying “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
7. There it is! Tap on the root button and watch till the magic happens.
8. Now your lava A82 Smartphone will automatically restart which means the rooting has finished.
Now you can use your Lava A82 Smartphone in a lot new ways because rooting allows to browse millions of possibilities on your Android Smartphone which involves better battery life, performance, RAM management and elevated system access to a user. Besides that you can be the boss in many apps and games by using a wide range of cracks and mods developed by the developers who are not satisfied with the normal.