Smartphones market is flooding with many smartphones of different types from different manufactures each and every manufacturer are competing and trying to develop better and cheaper smartphones with new latest features providing you with high tech graphics. Recently two massive impressive smartphone from China have hit the market and created a lot of buzz: the OnePlus One and the Oppo Find 7 . Both these phones by Oneplus and Oppo have outstanding parallelism in many ways. IT is worth knowing that OnePlus company actually came up from the Oppo organisation itself , meaning that some personnel left the Oppo company and started their own to new company. Both of this smartphones are amazing and I am now going to discuss both of these smartphones.
Both OnePlus One and the Find 7 are super similar. The oneplus is made of plastic and users can switch the back panels for many different types which ever they like from the various options provided one of which is made of carbon. The oppo Find 7 is also made of plastic itself, but also a premium model that is made of carbon is available. IF you look at both of these smartphones from front side you would see is that both of them have super identical design and you just can’t tell the difference.. Both of these smartphones uses fix capacitive buttons and you can see a front logo. IF you consider weight and dimensions both of them are identical in this field too with Oneplus has weight of 162 g while Find 7 has 171 g.
Unlike design there are lot of difference in hardware specifications between both smartphones.
1. Oneplus One have Android 4.4, Cyanogen Mod 11S as its operating system. While on the other hand Find 7 has Android 4.3, Colour 2.0 as its operating system.
2. The display of Oneplus is 5.5-inch, IPS, 1,920 x 1,080 pixel, 401 ppi. While display of Find 7 is 5.5-inch, 2,560 x 1,440 Pixel, 534 ppi.
3. Oneplus has 2.5 GHz, Quad-Core, Snapdragon 801 processor with 3 GB RAM and internal storage of 16/64 GB. While Find 7 has 2.5 GHz, Quad-Core, Snapdragon 801 with 3 GB RAM with 32 GB internal storage and even supports expandable memory up to 128 GB.
4. One plus has 3,100 mAh non-removable battery. While Find 7 has 3,000 mAh removable battery.
5. Both of them have 13 mega-pixel back camera and 5 mega-pixel front camera.
6. The dimensions for Oneplus are 152.9 x 75.9 x 8.9 mm, while dimensions of Find 7 are 152.6 x 75 x 9.2 mm.
Both of these smartphones are pretty identical and yes it is confusing which is better. The only major classification can be done is by considering the factor of cost. Oneplus is way cheaper than Find 7 with almost providing with same similar features like Oneplus. Both of these smartphones are amazing and have their added advantages. ENJOY!