After the dominant and successful contribution to the midrange Smartphone market by the Chinese manufacturer Xiaomi last year, they have all over again attained a great sales count for their Xiaomi Mi Note boasting an energetic configuration. The success has given rise to the rival Chinese Smartphone manufacture Meizu to eye over the Asian market especially India, which is already flooded by Xiaomi. However Xiaomi has got the competition straight with the release Meizu M1 Note by the opponent also boasting some awesome stuff. So, let’s dissect these Smartphone’s in detail and check out which one is the best out of the two. It’s definitely going to be an interesting face off between these two Smartphone’s, both aimed at providing premium specifications and ordinary pricing. Let’s get them into the action.
1. Design and Display: In case of design, Meizu M1 Note is a direct mimic of iPhone 5c more evidently visible because of the circular button at the lower base and a typical iPhone candy bar design. However durability is good because of its uni body design and ceramic grip of the back panel. It flaunts a 5.5inches IGZO display providing resolution of 1080*1920pixels and pixel density of 403ppi. However Xiaomi Mi Note is build of corning Gorilla Glass 3 back panel known for its durability. It flaunts a 5.7inches IPS LCD display with resolution of 1080 pixels and pixel density of 386ppi. The figures clearly indicate that Xiaomi Mi Note is a bit bigger however Meizu M1 Note features few more pixels. Overall it remains a tie here and both the options are option for a buyer because there’s a quite good balance between these Smartphone’s.
2. Performance: Meizu M1 Note ships with Android v4.4.4 Kit Kat pre-installed operating on an octa core Mediatek processor clocked at 1.7GHz accompanied by 2GB RAM and Mali-T760 GPU. Xiaomi Mi Note on the other hand comes with Android v4.4.4 Kit Kat OS operating on a Quad core Snapdragon 801 processor clocked at 2.5GHz coupled with 3GB RAM and Adreno 330 GPU. Both the opponents run on same operating system but Xiaomi Mi Note is clocked at higher speed as compared to Meizu M1 Note and also has got an extra gigabyte of RAM. Although being octa core can make Meizu M1 work well, but the efficiency and application running endurance will still be elevated in Xiaomi Mi Note.
3. Camera clarity: Both the Smartphone’s are provided with same 13MP rear camera along with dual LED flash but Meizu M1 Note features 5MP front shooter unlike Xiaomi Mi Note which has got 4MP front shooter. Here Meizu has gone steps beyond Xiaomi in selfie revolution by providing an extra megapixel in Meizu M1 Note. However it may not make a big difference to the majority of the audience because difference is negligible.
4. Storage: Meizu M1 Note is seen in two variants with 16GB and 32GB internal storage capacities. Unlike Meizu M1 Note, Xiaomi Mi Note is provided with 16B and 64GB internal storage variants. 16GB variants being identical but the capacity is much vast in higher variant of Xiaomi Mi Note. This is a good step by Xiaomi because SD card compatibility option is not available neither in Xiaomi Mi Note or in Meizu M1 Note.
5. Battery Endurance: This is also one of the most essential factor in Phablet styled Smartphone’s because the drainage is high due to bigger display along with premium processing, so providing these Smartphone’s with better battery backup is must. Meizu M1 Note has been packed with a 3140mAh battery while as Xiaomi Mi Note houses a 3000mAh battery. Overall both the Smartphone’s will provide a good battery backup with an expectation of a bit extra talk time in Meizu M1 Note.
See Also – Xiaomi Mi Note Pro specifications
This epic battle has left us to the conclusion that both Smartphone’s are packed with awesome configuration. Xiaomi Mi Note while exceeding in performance is taken down by the extra megapixel and battery provided in Meizu M1 Note. So, we can say that in case Xiaomi Mi Note 64 GB variant is a tough gaming boss with a gigantic storage provided with performance. However Meizu Mi Note is also good for day to day gaming experience but might not overpower Xiaomi Mi Note in this section. Thus, Xiaomi Mi Note is recommended for gaming and heavy data storage. However both the Smartphone’s are exceptionally good as far as needs of a common person is concerned which involve playing of few famous games, music and web surfing However you should consider Meizu M1 Note if you are a hardcore selfie lover but the camera difference is too minute take seriously and ignore the power of Snapdragon.