The extreme weather conditions can prevail anytime, anywhere because of its unpredictable nature in many of the areas where weather conditions vary rapidly. In stable weather areas also things like this might take place occasionally and to your surprise, so we need to be ready for facing these conditions. The ordinary Smartphone will get destroyed due to rain storm, thus you need to concern about the waterproofing as well as durability feature in your Smartphone before everyday exploration of this unpredictable world. You don’t need to be frustrated about this problem about which one to select or which one not. Phone Lane has worked out this problem for you are compiled a list of Smartphone’s which are weatherproof. Take a glance below and choose the best mate for you composed of features as well as protection and durability.
1. Sony Xperia Z2: This Smartphone is presently the heart and soul of Xperia Mobile Corporation being the most expensive waterproof Smartphone in the world. Besides its Richie rich feature’s, this Smartphone is IP58 certified water and dust resistant and can withstand in water up to 1 metre deep for thirty minutes. The other essential features of this Smartphone are 3G, 4G connectivity, 5.2inch HD LCD display (424ppi), 3GB RAM, 2.3GHz speedy processor, 20.7 MP primary camera and much more to explore.
2. Samsung Galaxy S5: This is the latest flagship from Samsung in their S range of Smartphone’s and the most expensive one among them too. Samsung Galaxy S5 possesses IP67 certified water and dust resistance. Just like Z2, it can also withstand in 1 meter deep waters for 30minutes. It flaunts a 5.1inches AMOLED display (432ppi), 16MP primary camera, 2.5GHz super fast processor, 2GB of Ram, 3G as well as 4G network connectivity and the list goes on.
3. Sony Xperia Z ultra: This Smartphone also belongs to the most successful Z series of Sony incorporating maximum number of highly featured expensive waterproof Smartphone’s. Just like its younger sibling Z2, This Smartphone is also IP58 dust and water resistant under same standards. Besides that it’s unique display features include Shatter proof glass, tri-luminous display and X-Reality engine. The key features of this Smartphone include a giant 6.4inches capacitive display (344ppi), 8MP primary camera, 2.2GHz processor, 2GB of RAM, 3G-4G LTE network compatibility, etc.
4. Kyocera’s hydro elite: This uniquely designed Smartphone is born to thrill with extreme weather conditions with its IP57 certified water and dust resistance and MIL-STD-810G certified salt, dust, humidity, rain, shocks, radiation resistance. It provides protection against almost every possible way which can damage a Smartphone. This is the most recommended Smartphone in his aspect of protection. The rest of its features are 4.3inches capacitive display (324ppi), 8MP camera, 1.5GHz processor, 1.5GB RAM, 3G as well as 4G LTE compatibility.
5. Sony Xperia Z1S: This is the Smartphone season starter of Sony released in January 2014. It is also an IP58 certified water and dust proof Smartphone possessing shatter proof glass, Tri-luminous display and X-Reality engine just like Sony Xperia Z Ultra. It flaunts a 5.0inches TFT display (441ppi), 20.7MP camera, 2.2GHz processor, 2GB of RAM, 4G LTE compatibility, 32GB of storage and what not.