Surprise! Surprise! Surprise! This is what Samsung said on unveiling their two latest flagships i.e. Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung galaxy S6 Edge at MWC 2015. Samsung has done wonders in the development of these two Smartphone’s as there is no more cheapo plastic material outfit in them. These two Smartphone’s are definitely ready to tackle the impact laid on market by iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. Let’s focus on the dissection of Samsung Galaxy S6 pretending that we are in a biology dissection lab. The price factor can’t be neglected which is expected to be mountain high, so it’s important to check this Smartphone through all ends and know that whether Samsung Galaxy S6 is worth the price we are paying or not.
1. Design: Samsung Galaxy S6 unlike its former companions is totally unique in style and durability. This Smartphone wears a premium metallic outfit shielded by Corning gorilla Glass 4 on front as well as back. Believe me; it looks hot in this innovative designed metallic frame. This designing is definitely going to give exceptional durability and ease of use. However you need to know that Samsung Galaxy S6 is not waterproof unlike previous variants however finally Samsung has introduced a non removable battery in it. So, stay cautious about taking it for a swim or at the beach party.
2. Display: Samsung has mostly performed well in this section and here also Samsung Galaxy S6 flaunts a super AMOLED 5.1 inches display with resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels and pixel density of 577 ppi. This brilliant quality display giving the best graphical experience comes shielded by a Corning Gorilla Glass 4. Just like latest iPhone’s, this Smartphone will also be featuring PayPal certified fingerprint sensor and Samsung Pay. Samsung has left no corner free to get beaten by providing these tweaking features because these features matter a lot especially when we know the fact that Apple has got them. Hope you understood what we mean.
3. Performance: Samsung Galaxy S6 is factory installed with Android 5.0.2 Lollipop OS operating on Exynos 7420 Quad core processor. The clocking speed will be differing respectively as per the standards i.e. 1.5 GHz Cortex A-53 and 2.1 GHz cortex A-57. The processing chipset will be accompanied by Mali-T760 GPU and 3 GB RAM. The processing configuration has also been set rightly as per the requirement. These days the users definitely a vast amount of RAM for loads of applications and games, this processing speed will cope well with the conditions however 2.1 GHz is a perfect switch.
4. Camera: Samsung Galaxy S6 houses a 16 MP camera at the back with resolution of 2988 x 5312 pixels while as 5 MP shooter on the front side of the Smartphone. The selfie revolution is going to be carried well by this Smartphone but it can’t be said as a perfect photography camera. The camera lovers will definitely feel a bittersweet taste at this section while going for a huge priced Smartphone with not too huge camera.
5. Storage: This Smartphone is available in 32, 64 and 128 GB storage variants which are a good diversification for Samsung for the users who want different storage amounts. But one bad thing Samsung has definitely done is that this Smartphone has been developed without SD card compatibility so users will have to choose a higher memory variant because it’s once and forever thing.
6. Battery Endurance: Samsung Galaxy S6 is packed with a built in 2550 mAh Li-ion battery which is expected to provide a good day of Smartphone usage on 3G networks. However, this built in feature might not suit a fair share of audience while as rest don’t care. So, before going for it, it should be finalized that Samsung has indeed created this battery in such a fashion that it deserves to be non-removable.
The figures speak that Samsung Galaxy S6 is a good buy as a premium Smartphone with 32 / 128 GB variant however, a bit low budget dudes might not want to cage themselves in 16 GB and its preferred to get diluted towards Smartphone providing SD card compatibility. Also, the photography fans should take a deep think that whether a 16 MP camera is enough or not. If it’s no then simply go for the Smartphone’s providing 20.1 MP and above camera within the same budget range. Excluding these glitches this Smartphone is best class in visual and processing performance. If these things don’t affect you then you are free to go for it and enjoy unlimited fast performance with attractive looks.