The surprise release of HTC One M9 was recently announced by HTC in the month of March 2015. According to the reports, this LTE enabled premium Smartphone will be getting released much sooner than expected. Being a monstrously priced Smartphone, it essential to check that whether this Smartphone is worth the price or not? You don’t need to worry about it because it’s our duty. We have gone underneath the skin of this esteeming Smartphone and the results are categorized in detailed fashion below.
1. Design: From the available data, it can be deduced that this Smartphone aka HTC One M9 will be sporting Aluminum Silicon Carbide body which is expected to be water proof, however it’s not confirmed yet. On the front side of the Smartphone, HTC One M9 will be flaunting two stereos speakers above besides front shooter and other one at the lower brim. The body on backside will be brushed horizontally with shinier and attractive finish. The overall designing is typical HTC one and HTC fans would definitely love to see it.
2. Display: HTC One M9 will be housing a 5.0 inches LCD3 HD display with resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and pixel density of 441 ppi. This awesomely configured display will be protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4 technology. This size of this screen is quite compact and perfectly fitting in the shell, thus will provide firm grip and the durability of this Smartphone is also good.
3. Performance: Being a premium configured Smartphone, its Android v5.0.x OS skinned with HTC Sense UI 7.0 operates on a Quad core Snapdragon 810 processor clocked at 1.5 GHz while as 2.0 GHz variant is also present, both accompanied by 3 GB RAM and Adreno 430 GPU. The processor configuration is good, vast amount of RAM being the best ingredient. The blend is pretty awesome but the core could have been much better touching 2.3 GHz or 2.5 GHz, for the price we are providing.
4. Camera: HTC One M9 is provided with a 20.7 MP rear camera with some exciting features and amazing capturing quality. Its front shooter is 4 MP which is also good for video calling and selfie’s. However, here it can be said that camera lovers have got a chance to grab their companion and enjoy HD photography.
5. Storage: Often most of the Smartphone’s even premium ones are lacking SD card compatibility which becomes a big bang reason of disappointment for buyer in the end. HTC has not performed this mistaken act and made this Smartphone with 32 GB internal storage as well as 128 GB SD card compatibility. It’s a nice move from HTC and deserves to be appreciated.
6. Battery: This Smartphone comes packed with a non removable Li-Po 2840 mAh battery providing 25h 20m on 2G network and 21h 50m on 3G. What else could we get from a premium Smartphone will this good battery endurance? As far as numbers speak, battery backup is up to the mark.