Apple iPhone 6 is considered as the most powerful iPhone ever created because of its highly upgraded hardware configuration and being the biggest iPhone ever after its higher variant, iPhone 6 Plus. Apple has always insisted in creating compact Smartphone’s for easy and single handed usage but now their displays are taking bigger form as this is what world wants. IPhone 6 comes with 4.7inches crisp and clear display. Apple’s ever dominant iOS being the best operating system for Smartphone’s never gets thirsty of RAM, so Apple kept it low Now this newer iPhone 6 is seen with 1GB RAM knowing the increasing in Application usability day to day.
Instead of other OS’s are eating up 2GB or 3GB for premium Smartphone’s to work good and this is incredible feature of iOs. This Smartphone is run efficiently by its Apple A8 dual core processor clocked at 1.4GHz and is factory installed with iOS 8. The 8MP rear camera and 1.2MP front shooter works fine in this most premium Smartphone from Apple. Its storage options are present in great variation of 16GB, 64 GB and 128GB letting you choose the best one for you. Thus iPhone 6 being the most premium Smartphone from Apple deserves freedom to use any service provider’s network.
How to unlock At&T Iphone 6 to any network
If you are planning to buy iPhone 6 but thinking of the service provider issues or you have already bought one but fed up with the current service provider. Then you don’t need to worry about it anymore. We have provided the complete step by step procedure for unlocking your iPhone 6 to all network providers. All you need to o is following the steps carefully till success.
1. Dial *#06# on your iPhone 6 to get the IMEI number and write it at any easily accessible place.
2. Go to any other unlock service providers for AT &T which gets your iPhone unlocked after you pay their money. Some examples are www.myimeiunlock.com, www.unlockboom.com etc.
3. After entering the site, insert your IMEI number correctly and click enter.
4. You will be asked to pay the fees for unlocking your iPhone 6. The fee payment varies according to the sites. So, its better to choose the cheap one.
5. After you have paid the fee, within 48hours of time you will receive your unlock code in the email.
6. For further process, you will have to factory reset your iPhone 6 for that backing up of data is recommended to avoid loss of your precious data.
7. Now remove your old SIM card and insert the new one from different service provider.
8. Restore the backed up data on your Smartphone and you will be prompted to enter unlock code.
9. After you enter the code, your Smartphone will be unlocked to all the service providers and your iPhone has got the freedom to switch signals.