Lenovo’s recently announced ZUK Z2 is all set to rule over midrange Smartphone market and will be seen in stores from Q4 of 2016 which has already arrived so get ready to rock this feature blasting Smartphone. Lenovo ZUK Z2 is the daring consequence of the attempts being made to diminish the line between premium Smartphones and midrange Smartphones. The fans all over the globe are positive enough to make Lenovo ZUK Z2 a strong competitor against Smartphones like Apple iPhone 6 Plus, HTC One(M9+) and Samsung galaxy S6 which cost a ton as compared to expected price of this Smartphone.
Looking for 10 reasons to buy Lenovo ZUK Z2, here we give them to you:
- Lenovo ZUK Z2 comes with a 5”-inch Full HD Edge to Edge Transparent 2.5D glass display providing resolution of (1920 × 1080)pixels
- Along with 360 degree wide-angle view, it is perfect for your viewing comfort and is the best thing a Smartphone can offer. We haven’t yet come across with any midrange Smartphone which houses such a marvelously designed display and here it is the exception.
- Unlike majority of midrange smartphone Lenovo ZUK Z2 is assigned with a 64-Bit Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC to do all the heavy lifting and run on Android’s latest Nougat OS based on CyanogenMod costumed ZUI 2.0 OS.
- The premium Snapdragon 820 chipset present in this Smartphone is equipped with 4GB RAM which is sufficient enough to handle loads of apps at a time as well as run high graphics demanding games without any lags.
- For storage purposes 64GB internal storage has been provided but there is No MicroSD card slot. Although storage capacity has been limited but it shouldn’t be the problem for tech giants who want their Smartphone’s armored with features, however OTG is still an option there if you fall short of storage.
- Lenovo ZUK Z2 hasn’t stood behind in its photography features also offering 13 MP primary Camera with OIS, 3264 x 2448 pixels, Sony’s IMX214 sensor,, autofocus, Dual Ton LED flash with Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection and 8MP Front Camera which is a cool combination for an ideal balanced Smartphone.
- This Smartphone houses a decent sized display, latest Snapdragon processor powering which is a 3500mAh+ battery with Quick Charging feature. It should be enough to make this smartphone last for a day on heavy to moderate usage.
- A fingerprint sensor dubbed U-Touch feature is another breathtaking feature of this Smartphone which make sit well equipped enough to last for a day on heavy to moderate usage.
- The only limiting part of Lenovo ZUK Z2 is that there are only White and Grey color options in which you can buy it. However both the colors are decent in looks and shouldn’t bother majority of fans because hat makes this Smartphone a beast is what’s inside it.
- Lenovo ZUK Z2 is equipped with premium features on deck but still it is to be sold by Lenovo at a midrange price which is get another beauty about it and can act as a main catalyst in sales building of this Smartphone.