Sony Xperia Z3 is considered to be one of the best Smartphone’s of 2014 because of its premium features as well as design. This Smartphone is also the best water resistant Smartphone ever with a very high resistance value. It houses a 5.2inches full HD tri-luminous display providing a world class viewing experience. It runs latest Android v4.4.4 Kit Kat OS planned for Lollipop upgrade soon operating a 2.5GHz Quad core Snapdragon 801 processor coupled with 3GB RAM obviously giving the best app running experience and smoothness of its UI is just incredible. It flaunts a 20.7MP primary camera along with 2.2MP front shooter for video calling and selfies. Thus, this Smartphone is overall the best of Sony equipped with the best possible features.
unlock Sony Xperia Z3 for AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint network
Unlocking Sony Xperia Z3 becomes a necessity when your ongoing service provider is working slow or providing services at high cost. It is normal and happens with most of the people. You can easily unlock your Sony Xperia Z3 to use all the networks as per your wish by following this tutorial. Let’s unlock it.
1. Navigate to the IMEI option in your Smartphone via following path: Settings > About Phone > Status.
2. You will find multiple unlock code providers from Google and most of them charge you for the code. Anyways, grab an unlock code.
3. After you receive the unlock code, insert any unrecognized SIM in your Sony Xperia Z3, it will display a prompt to insert unlock code. So, insert it there and after successful entry of code you will see the carrier name on your Smartphone.
4. Now go to through the following path and do as directed: Settings > More > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names.
5. Click on the options icon represented as 3 dots on the top right corner of your Smartphone and go for selection of New APN.
6. Insert all the network setting details correctly in the new APN, then save and select it.
7. After doing all the procedure, put your Sony Xperia Z3 in Airplane mode for few seconds and turn off the Airplane mode.
That’s it. Now you will be able to use any network providers SIM card without any restriction. This procedure removes the restriction from any service provider whether it is AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile or any other.