If you want to copy all the important contacts from your LG G2 or G3 smart phone to Apple latest smart phone i.e. iPhone 6 or 6 plus, then download AT & T mobile transfer application or do it manually. With the help of this app, you can simply transfer all your contacts to a new smart phone. To download this app SMS Transfer to 6565, a link will be sent to your phone. Click on the received link and download the application. You can also download this app from Google play store.
If you want to transfer contacts manually, then follow the given procedure. Before starting with the procedure make sure that your smart phone has internet connectivity. Let’s have a look at the steps required to transfer contacts.
On your LG G2 or G3 smart phone
- Connect your smart phone to Wi-Fi or data network for internet access.
- Now sync your data with Google server. To sync data, go to settings>account>Google>sync. This will sync your Gmail, app data, contacts and all the important data on your smart phone.
On your iPhone 6 or 6 Plus smart phone
- Go to settings and then select mail, contacts and calendar.
- A new window will prompt, select add account>Google.
- Fill out your account information which includes your Gmail username and password. After filling all the necessary details, click next.
- Before clicking on next button, make sure you have selected contacts option.
- Now select save option. The smart phone will check your details by connecting to the Google server, if the username and password are correct then your account will be added, otherwise an error will be shown.
- If an error appears, then re-enter your details and follow the same steps.
- After successful submission, go to contacts. Google will automatically sync contacts. All the contacts in your LG G2 or G3 Smartphone will be transferred to your iPhone 6 or 6 plus phone.
This will not only transfer contacts, but all the important tasks like calendars and many more are also synced with your iPhone. This is the safest way to sync your data as there is very less chance of virus entering your phone. By transferring contacts or data from any other source or AT & T mobile transfer application is also good option and can prove to be helpful.