The Blackberry Z30 and Apple iPhone 5S work on two different operating systems, when you decided to use both the two phones, one of the important tasks first you’ll have to do is transfer private information like your contacts from one device to the other.
If you are one of them, you have come to the exact place where your questions would be answered with easiest solution, this articleA�introduces the easiest, fastest way to transfer your contacts from Blackberry Z30 and Apple iPhone 5S.
There are lots of services available to help you transfer contacts from one cell phone to another. Continue reading for most simple suggestions that can transfer contacta��s from Blackberry Z30 to Apple iPhone 5S.
Just a little easier for you.
Following here is 3 free, fastest and easiest ways:
Method 1: The BlackBerry Desktop software
To transfer Blackberry Z30 contacts to iPhone 5s, use the BlackBerry Desktop software which came with the phone when you bought it or download it from the BB’s website.
- Connect the BB Z30 to your computer and run the BB Desktop software. Click on “Organizer” and then “Configure” next to contacts
- Select “One way to your computer only” and hit OK.
- This will transfer the Blackberry Z30 contacts to your computer. So, once you have contacts on your computer, then you can anytime transfer them back to the iPhone 5s.
- Plug in Blackberry Z30 to computer
- Run the Blackberry desktop software
- Choose which software to sync contacts with (Outlook, Address Book etc…)
- Sync Blackberry to that software
- Unplug Blackberry
- Plug in iPhone makes sure that auto sync is turned off…
- On INFO tab in iTunes.A� Check the options that says-sync contacts. Use same program as previously.
- Sync iPhone.
- iPhone 5s will ask you if want to merge or replace your current data. As per user requirement, select replace or merge. If you select replace your existing contacts would be deleted
Method 2: Using Software = intouchapp
Download an app called “intouchapp” therea��s other apps like this one, but this is the only one thata��s available on both blackberry Z30 and IOs so ita��s the one you should prefer to download.
- Next step is to download this app on your blackberry Z30 and sign-up for an account using your existing account, it’s free, ita��s all fast and easy way.
- Sync your contacts on your blackberry Z30 using the app
- You have to Download the same app this time on your iPhone 5s and use the same log-in details as you used which you had you signed up on your blackberry Z30
- Sync contacts again and press download option and. It’s done! Your ally contacts are now available on your new iPhone 5s.
Method 3: Gmail sync with Google Sync
To follow this method:
- First is to make a Gmail account if you are not already existing user
- Go to site A�m.google.com/sync to download Google Sync on your BB Z30
- Launch the app, enter your credentials to login
- On the screen, check a�?Sync Contactsa�? and select a�?Sync Nowa�?
- So All your contacts would now sync with your Gmail account Contacts (now you can test this periodically to verify if contacts are being copied)
- Next is to set up a new Mail account on your iPhone
- You need to Choose your existing Microsoft Exchange Mail account
- Enter the details of your Gmail account with the Server field being a�?m.google.coma�?
- Set a�?Synca�? to yes under Contacts
- Now, All the contacta��s on your Gmail account will be synced to your iPhone 5s (thus this will effectively transfer all the contacts from your BB Z30 to your iPhone 5s)
The one tiny downside to this option is that many of the email addresses along with contacts in your Gmail account may also get synced to your iPhone 5s. If youa��re not much worried about this, this method should work perfectly for you as this proves to be the easiest method as it doesna��t involve iTunes or any cables.