Is your fast lane beast suffering from rapid battery drainage? Yes! I am obviously talking about your cute colourful candy bar Nokia X!
Actually Nokia X is more about hardware and less about its specifications. There is no need to get surprised, it’s a budget phone and you have to compromise in its quality one way or another. Nokia manufacturers have nurtured their Nokia X hardware with intensive care under its price limit. But this forked android is lagging far behind in some essential features.512 MB RAM will surely conflict with the smooth running of applications. Its own video player cannot play high resolution video clips (no even 720p).Every time we have to visit third-party websites to get android applications; this might be exposing our Smartphone to vulnerable viruses floating on internet. Thus, these conflictions lead us to know that our Nokia X needs improvement in every aspect.
Talking about its battery, it has only got 1500mAh battery. What can we expect from 1500mAh battery? It is surely going to get empty after 4-6 hours of continuous usage. Nokia has failed to give better performance in battery backup of their first forked android but they have resolved this problem in their upper versions of Nokia X which are yet to arrive like Nokia XL. Nokia X being a budget phone had to suffer in some aspects so Nokia can’t be blamed at all .We has to utilize our low performance battery in filtered way so that we can make increment in its talk time.
Now here are some important tips and tricks which can extend your Nokia X battery life. Perform these actions, update your phone setting in this way and you will surely get benefited:
1) Charging: Whenever you charge your Nokia X Smartphone, charge it completely. It increases battery lifetime and recycles the already stored charge in it. In layman’s language we say making it refresh.
2) Display Brightness: Keep it as low as possible. But it is being advised not to keep it too low that it may harm your eyes.
3) Speakers: Loudspeakers also take a genuine share from the battery of a Smartphone. So always use wired headsets because they consume less and minimise the use of loudspeakers.
4) Bluetooth: It drains the battery of your Smartphone like a vampire. So, always make least use of Bluetooth and don’t use Bluetooth headsets at all because they not only drain faster battery but their longer usage is also dangerous to your health.
5) Background Data: Always close background data when you are not running internet because it keeps draining your battery in background running applications like whatsapp, facebook ,skype, etc .
6) Backlight Timer: Set a short time for backlight to go off when your phone is idle.
7) You can also set your Smartphone on Flight mode when you don’t have to receive calls and notifications. But it’s not recommended much because it’s hardly possible for any one in these days to opt out of attending calls and messages. Its part of our lifestyle now.