The holy grail of the smartphones,the Apple iPhone 6S is one of the best devices you can carry in your pocket today. One of the first things that many iPhone aficionados do is jailbreak their iPhones.Jail-breaking is the process of eliminating limitations put by Apple on your iPhone. It lets you gain access to a plethora of applications, tweaks and lets you use your phone to its full potential. One major advantage of jail-breaking is that it is risk-free, the process is completely legal, and does not void your warranty.
Guide to iPhone 6S Jailbreak
This short tutorial shows you how to jailbreak your iPhone 6S running iOS 9.0.2 from a Windows PC.
NOTE: Please back up your data using iCloud or iTunes before jail-breaking in case something goes wrong.
- Download Pangu 9. Extract the file and run it with Administrator rights.
- On your iPhone 6S, go to Settings > Touch ID and Passcode
- Disable iPhone Unlock and iTunes & App Store Options
- Go back to the Settings menu, tap on iCloud
- Disable Find My iPhone and Send Last Location
- Plug the phone to the PC using the Lightning Cable
- The Pangu 9 program detects the iOS device.
- Click on Start button on the Pangu 9 program. This is where the software is jail-breaking. Do not touch the device when not instructed by the program
- The program may ask you to put your phone in Airplane mode multiple times during the process.
- Your iPhone 6S will finally restart after the process has completed.
- A new app called Cydia is installed on your phone.
- Congratulations! Your iPhone 6S is finally jail-broken.