Sony Xperia Z3 is the chief Smartphone from Sony so far enlisted in their most successful Z range of Smartphone’s. This Smartphone was unveiled in September 2014 and bought superior sales count to Sony because of its high configuration hardware and premium designing. The main key attractions of this Smartphone which prompted the users to go for it are it’s highly superior build quality and eye catchy royal design, 5.2inches full HD tri-luminous display, huge 3GB RAM copulation with super fast 2.5GHz Snapdragon 801 processor, 20.7MP primary storage and latest Android v4.4.4 Kit Kat OS stocked which is now soon promised to be upgraded to Android Lollipop v5.0, etc.
Protect your Xperia Z3 from such misfortunes
You might get these features rightly as flaunted but the most trusted and highly rated dust and water resistance coefficient for this Smartphone which was also a key feature for customers to go for this Smartphone’s has miserably failed at times. Many of the users from parts of world have been complaining about the disappointment of this IP68 grade protection provided in this Smartphone. Sony should definitely take action in this regard in their upcoming stock of this Smartphone to keep the assurance of their precious customers.
If your Sony Xperia Z3 has unfortunately dropped in water and your IP68 trust has fallen apart, you are definitely in a great trouble which can cost you the worth of your highly priced Xperia Z3. You should immediately go for the steps given below to ensure the maximum possible recovery of your water bathed Smartphone before it’s too late.
1. Get your Smartphone out of the water source (toilet, bathtub, swimming pool, etc) rapidly without wasting any time. In this step every second is valuable. Single extra second can kill your Smartphone.
2. If your Smartphone is still breathing (running normally or abnormally), turn it off just right now and this will save the internal circuits from getting damaged.
3. After switching it off, remove all the detachable as well as accessory components present in your Smartphone which you possibly can(SIM, SD card,etc).
4. Take a dry piece of cloth and wipe all the detached components thoroughly to make them dry.
5. After doing this, keep this Smartphone along with all the components at some good temperature and let it dry there for 24 hours.
6. After 24 hours, fix your Smartphone back to normal and switch it on. It should turn on and behave normally thereafter if you are lucky enough. In case your Smartphone won’t turn on, it’s time to get a new one. The risk of Sony Xperia Z3 getting ruined by water is high because of its non removable battery. However you can get the proper consultation from Sony afterwards.