Samsung Galaxy s3 Neo was introduced by Samsung in market on April 2014 under their mid range segment. Overall it’s a good featured Smartphone which also needs to get rooted for complete access.Galaxy S3 come as part of the successfully Galaxy S3 range that transformed Samsung into a global iconic brand, with Samsung policies to make multiple choice’s available to user under the same Model name, Galaxy S3 Neo.
To access root files and settings in of Smartphone we have provided a step by step rooting tutorial which will root your s3 neo on updated Android 4.3 XXUGNAB firmware.
Now let’s get started on your rooting operation:
Warnings and Precautions:
1. Please keep your data backed up because rooting is going to wipe all your data stored in Smartphone.
2. Rooting will void all the warranty of your Smartphone which means you can’t claim for warranty after rooting even if your Smartphone is under warranty.
3. We are not responsible for any kind of problem occurring in your Smartphone because of rooting. You are doing it on your own.
1. Rooting Package (CF root -SGS3-v6.zip).
1. Connect your Smartphone with your windows PC and ensure that proper drivers are installed on your PC. If you are having any trouble then you can also use Samsung Kies.
2. Now start Odin on your PC which you have downloaded earlier.
3. To enter run Smartphone in download mode turn it off and the press volume down, home and power off buttons simultaneously.
4. You Smartphone will be recognised on Odin automatically if everything is working good so far and “added” message will get displayed.
5. On Odin, click on “PA” option then browse for your already downloaded root package and click on it and press start.
6. Wait for sometime and reboot your Smartphone.
You have finished rooting your Samsung I9300I s3 neo Android 4.3 XXUGNA8 successfully.