There are many times when all of a sudden your favorite smart phone such as Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 becomes dead and won’t turn on. Though you can search for some solutions over the internet but not all of them are effective. Hence if you are looking for some perfect solution then you need to go for an in-depth research over the internet and find the best solution for your smart phone. Here are some important and useful points on this topic that can prove to be really beneficial in turning your dead smart phone into ON mode.
Try to find out the exact cause of this issue
- The first important step is to find out the exact cause of this problem. If the smart phone became dead due to battery being completely exhausted and the phone is not getting restarted even after connecting it with the charging points then you need to remove the existing battery.
- If you can arrange a same size battery then it is pretty good and then connects this new battery with the smart phone. There are complete chances that the smart phone will be able to restart and then you can again connect the old battery with the phone and get it charged completely.
- This normally happens because sometimes the smart phone is not able to recognize the drained out battery.
You can also try to charge the phone with some other USB or Samsung charger
- If you can arrange a separate charger then it is good and then try to charge your dead Galaxy Grand phone. Chances are that the smart phone will re-start after few minutes and you will be able to charge it completely.
- You can also remove the battery and keep it aside for 10 to 15 minutes. Then put the battery again into the smart phone and try to get it charged. It will restart and you will be able to charge your smart phone easily.
Apart from all the solutions that have been discussed above you also need to see if there is a lump on the battery or if it is swollen. There are chances that it is dead and you might need to consider getting it replaced. You can easily buy a new battery from the nearest Samsung store or telecom hardware store at a nominal rate.
You can also try the recovery mode which is very effective
- One of the best options is to try the recovery mode. This is one of the most effective ways to turn back the dead Samsung smart phone.
- In order to try this mode you need to Press and hold the Volume Up+ Home Button+ Power Button until you see a blue colored recovered screen.
- After doing this step you need to make sure that the Volume button is used for clearing the Cache and then select the reboot option.
- By following these steps you can easily turn back your dead Samsung Grand 2 Smart phone and if the problem still persists then you need to contact the company’s authorized center for rectification of the problem.