Xolo Opus HD is a high definition display variant of mid ranger Xolo Q100 released in 2014. This Smartphone flaunts a 4.99inches display with resolution of 720*1280pixels and pixel density of 294ppi. It houses a 5Mp primary camera and a 2MP front shooter. Just like majority of mid rangers, it also operates on Quad core 1.2GHz Broadcom processor. It is provided with 8GB storage capacity and 1 GB RAM. Overall key specifications are enough to declare it one of the best mid range Smartphone’s. You can enjoy the rooting services on this Smartphone after following our step by step rooting tutorial. This will allow you to access the administrator settings of your Smartphone and much more. We will also show you the quick unroot procedure along with rooting guide.
- Keep your Smartphone charged above 50% to enable complete uninterrupted rooting.
- Keep the back up of your data. It may get wiped out while rooting or if the condition like bricking occurs.
- This rooting may eliminate the warranty cover on your Smartphone.
- Motochopper tool.
- Install all the necessary Xolo Opus HD drivers on your PC.
- Turn on USB debugging mode on your Smartphone via following path.
Settings> Development > USB Debugging
For 4.2.2 or above users
Settings> About > Phone > Built number
Tap the built number few times as soon as Developer menu opens up.
- Connect your Smartphone to the PC.
- Extract the already downloaded motochopper tool so that you will get access to the following files.
Adb.exe adb.linux adb.osx adbWinApi.dll adbWinUsbApi.dll busybox pwn run.bat run.sh su superuser.apk
- Locate the run.bat file among the extracted list and open it.
- You will find black screen windows with white text similar to MS DOS.
- It will ask you to press any key and do exactly the same.
Now the rooting process will start and will end up with a success message and you will need to press any key again to exit run.bat interface. Now your Smartphone is completely rooted.
To make sure your Smartphone is rooted, check the Super SU icon successfully launched in your Smartphone.
If you want to unroot your Xolo Opus HD, you can simply tap the unroot option present in the Super SU application.