Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is one of the latest devices showcased by Samsung Company. The best part about this device is that it comes with 5.7 inch super Amoled capacitive touch screen and is based on a quad core processor. IT has a powerful battery of 3220 mAh and runs on latest Android mobile operating system that is Android v4.4.4 that is Kitkat. Here is the complete and detailed description on how to root, unroot and unblock bootloader this device.
How to easily root unroot unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Verizon
Important instructions– Before you start with the procedure, make sure that all the important data and files is backed up properly on your computer or any other preferred place of your choice. You also need to make sure that your device is atleast 75% charged.
How to root and unroot the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Verizon?
- The first step is to make sure that the SuperSU is installed. You can easily install the same from Google Play Store. You also need t make sure that before the rooting and unrooting procedure, the binaries are updated. As soon as you open the app, you will get a prompt to update the binaries and you just need to tap on continue option so that the procedure can automatically complete.
- Once the SuperSU is installed and all the binaries are updated, it is now time to open the SuperSU app. You will get a prompt stating that it want to delete knox. You need to cancel this option and after few seconds the process gets automatically completed.
- Just reboot your device and you are good to go
- In order to unroot the device, you need to again open the SuperSu app and go to the settings options. As soon as you tap on the settings options, you need to drill down till the time you see full unroot option. Just tap in this option and the device will b unrooted. Just restart the device to complete the procedure.
See Also – Top 6 selfie phones with 5MP front camera 2014
How to unlock bootloader Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Verizon?
- The first and the foremost step is to find your device’s firmware version. You can easily find that by going to settings>General>About Device
- The next step is to download the safestrap version and Verizon users can do that by clicking on the link that is safestrap-HLTEVZW-NC2-3.75-B04.apk