LG Lucid 3 is a budget smart phone with 4.70 inch 540 X 960 pixels display. It has 1.2 GHz faster processors with 1 GB RAM, which is capable of performing functions quickly. With 5 mega pixel rear cameras and 0.3 mega pixel rear cameras you can click good quality pictures.
How to root, unroot and unlock bootloader LG Lucid 3 VS876
Steps to root LG Lucid 3 VS876 Version:
- Download rooting tool towelroot.apk on your device. This rooting tool is easily available on several websites and can be downloaded for free.
- Now install the .apk file on your device. It will ask for permission. To grant access go to settings> security> Unknown Sources.
- Run the app and select “ra1n” option. Now wait until the app finishes the task.
- Once the task is completed, the app will display a message ‘your device is rooted’.
- Now install SuperSU app from google play store.
- Restart your device to get it fully rooted.
See Also – Some tips to boost the battery Life of LG G3
Steps to unroot LG Lucid 3 VS876 Version:
The following method only works if you have used towelroot rooting tool for rooting the device. If you have rooted your device with different rooting tool, then you need to follow a different method.
- Open the SuperSU app and go to settings.
- Select a full unroot option in the settings.
- A message will be displayed on the screen ‘ device is unrooted’.
- Wait until the task is over and once completed, restart your device.
- Now your device will be fully unrooted.
To check the status of your device, i.e. whether you have rooted or unrooted your device, go to Google play store and install Rootchecker app. This app will tell you whether your device is rooted or not.
How to unlock bootloader in LG Lucid 3:
Bootloader is a special mode that is automatically executed before any operating system starts. Unlocking bootloader voids the phone warranty and formats the device. Let’s have a look at the steps to unlock bootloader:
- The first step is to install Android SDK on your device.
- Now switch off your mobile and start the device in boot mode.
- Connect the device to your PC and wait until the drivers are installed.
- Now go to command prompt and type the following command “ fastboot oem unlock”
- Once it is completed, it will ask permission for unlocking bootloader. Now grant permission and wait till its completion.
- After following all the above steps, your device will unlock bootloader.
See Also – LG G3 D855 PC Suite download