When it comes to rooting and unrooting your device, most of us feel that it is a complicated procedure. But the real fact is that it is very easy and there are few basic steps that are required to be followed. The best part is that Spice Dream UNO is a very nice smart phone and comes with latest features such as latest Android One, 1GB RAM, 4GB internal storage and 5 mega pixel rear cameras. Let us try to learn about the root and unroot procedure of Spice Dream UNO smart phone.
- One of the most basic requirements is to make sure that the smart phone has got a minimum 60% battery power and you should keep this important thing into your mind that your smart phone’s warranty will void after this procedure.
- You should also make sure that all the important data such as files, images and videos are backed up at a secure location. Though data lost rarely happens, but you need to make sure that backup is there in the case of any emergency situation.
Root the device by following these simple steps
- The first and the foremost step is to download and install the APK file. You can easily do that as there are numerous online resources that are available. As soon as the APK file is downloaded on your smart phone, you need to install this file. Click on OK when you see a prompt that “ Google does not recommend you to do this”.
- As soon as the file is installed, you will see a user interface popping in front of your screen. You need to tap on this option “Make it rain”. This will lead to the start of rooting process and all you need to do is to wait till the process gets completed.
Unroot the device through the same user interface with easy way
- You can easily unroot the device through the same user interface. All you need to do is to tap on the unroot option and the unrooting process will start. You need to make sure that this API is also uninstalled and the device must be restarted so that the process gets completed. Though there is no need to unroot the device as you will see your smart phone working in a smooth way after the root procedure but still of you want to proceed ahead you can unroot your smart phone as per your requirement.