The Sony Xperia Z3 is one of the latest smart phones launched by Sony. If you are planning to take full control of the smart phone by accessing its user interface features then you need to root the device. Though there are many different procedures that are available but you need ensure most reliable method is selected. Let us try to find more about how to root and unroot Sony Xperia Z3.
How to root and unroot Sony Xperia Z3
- One of the main benefits is that you get is that you can install those apps also which need root access.
- The smart phone will work faster and smoother when rooted
- There are few basic requirements before the rooting procedure such as 80% battery and make sure that you create a back up of your important data.
The rooting procedure
- The first step is to make sure that the required software which is FTF firmware and flash tool is downloaded from the internet. As soon as the software is downloaded, you need to run the software.
- The next step is to connect your device with the computer with the help of a data cable. The application will automatically detect the smart phone and the registration process will start.
- Now you need to click on the green button so that the application can start and the rooting process begins. As soon as the process gets completed, you need to restart the smart phone so that all the important files gets installed and the rooting procedure gets completed.
The unrooting procedure
- This procedure is also very simple as all you need to do is to click on the flash tool executable file and simply follow all the instructions one by one.
- The next step is to copy the firmware file on the desktop and then turn off your smart phone. Now you need to press the volume down button for a while and then connect the smart phone to a computer with the help of a data cable.
Now double click in the flash tool once again and go the menu/settings/backup and reset. Once you tap on the factory data reset the unrooting process will start and after the completion of the process, you again need to restart the smart phone.
If you are finding it little difficult to perform this action on your own, then you can seek help from a professional mobile expert.