Sony Xperia C3 is a powerful smart phone with 5.5 inches 720 X 1280 pixels display. The phone is capable of not only viewing high quality images, but can also capture high quality images with 8 mega pixel rear cameras and 5 mega pixel front cameras. With 8 GB internal memory storage, which can be expanded up to 32 GB, help users to store many files on the device.
The smart phone runs on the Android mobile operating system with latest version Android 4.4.2 KitKat installed on it. The phone has a quad core cortex- A7 processor along with 1 GB RAM, which is capable of performing tasks within seconds. Overall, this is a powerful smart phone with all the advanced features installed in it.
How to root, unroot Sony Xperia C3
Steps to root Sony Xperia C3
- Rooting a device may or may not be beneficial for users. The main benefit of rooting a device is that it allows you to run some advanced applications which can only be run if the user has root access. Another benefit is that the user has access to the system files and can edit them.
- The main disadvantage of rooting a device is that it voids the warranty of the phone. Moreover modifying the system files will change the settings of the phone and it will be more complicated to operate a phone. If you still want to root your device, then follow the following procedure:
- Download the rooting tool for Sony Xperia C3. You can easily found rooting tools like root.exe over the internet. All these tools can be downloaded for free.
- Connect your device to the computer via data cable. Now enable “USB debugging” mode on your device. To enable USB debugging, go to settings> application> developer> USB debugging.
- Now run the rooting tool and click on “root now”. It will take a few minutes to complete the process and once the process is completed it will display a message on the screen.
- Reboot your device to successfully root the Sony Xperia C3.
See Also – Top 6 selfie phones with 5MP front camera 2014
Steps to unroot Sony Xperia C3:
Unrooting a device will change the device settings to default. Moreover unrooting a device gets the phone warranty back. Let’s have a look at the steps to unroot a device:
Follow the first 3 steps of the rooting procedure as mentioned above.
Now run the rooting tool and click on “unroot now”.
Reboot your device to successfully unroot the Sony smart phone.
See Also – Sony Xperia PC Companion or PC Suite download for all devices