Panasonic P81 is a new super advanced smart phone launched by the Panasonic Company. Panasonic P81 advanced features have made it popular among many smart phone users. The main reason behind its increasing popularity is its price. Many advanced features are enjoyed by users at a very affordable price. The smart phone has 1.7 GHz octa core processor and 1 GB RAM. The phone runs on the latest Android Kitkat operating system. Panasonic P81has 13 mega pixel rear cameras and 2 mega pixel front cameras which are capable of clicking high quality pictures. The memory storage of the phone can be expanded up to 32 GB via a memory card.
How to root and unroot Panasonic P81 : The needed steps
How to root Panasonic P81
Before rooting your device, make sure that you are aware with its disadvantages. The main disadvantage of rooting a device is losing the warranty of the phone. Moreover you may find it difficult to operate the phone as you can edit the system files, and once the system files are modified, its functionality may be changed. Before starting the process, please ensure that your phone is charged.
Steps to root Panasonic P81:
- First of all download the Framaroot.apk file. You can easily find this file on the internet and download it for free.
- Once the download is complete, install the file.
- Now open the application and select Barahir.
- When a success message appears on the screen, reboot your device.
- This will root your device and now you can edit system files.
How to unroot Panasonic P81?
It’s always good to unroot a device as you get the warrant of your phone back. All the special powers of modifying system files are taken back from the user, once the device is unrooted. All the modifications to the system files will be reset to default after this process is complete. Let’s have a look at the steps to unroot Panasonic P81
- Open the SuperSu application. This application is automatically installed on your device, when you root your phone.
- Now, click on the settings and choose “Full Unroot” option.
- Reboot your device to unroot the device.
This is one of the simplest ways to root and unroot the device. This process can be completed by any mobile user. Another way to complete the process is by connecting your phone to the computer. This way is a little bit complicated and only a mobile expert can complete this process.
See Also – Download Panasonic Pc suite and USB drivers, all Android Devices