If you have just bought a new Micromax Canvas A1 and wish to root and unroot this lovely device, then all you need to do is to follow some basic steps. Before you start this procedure, make sure that the device has minimum 75% battery power and is done carefully. You should also create a backup of your data and other files, so that if any error happens, you can retrieve your important data. Though this rarely happens, but still you need to be on the safer side.
Micromax Canvas A1 is a very nice smart phone and has got loads of amazing new features attached to it. Here is a step by step approach to root and unroot your Micromax Canvas A1.
Let us start with the rooting procedure
- The first important step is to make sure that the device is connected with the PC with the help of a data cable. As soon as you are going to connect the smart phone, the drivers will get automatically installed.
- You will get an option to unzip the special binary root tool and if you are not getting this option then make sure that the binary root tool is downloaded. It is very simple to download as there are many online sources which offer this tool free of cost.
- The next step is to change the device mode from USB storage to media device. Now you should run the runbe.bat file from the main folder and you will see a command prompt like screen in front of your screen.
- There will be loads of instructions that you need to follow and make sure that all of them are followed in a systematic and dedicated manner . One of the main instructions is to make sure that device type is selected as a��1a�?. Finally you need to reboot your smart phone and after the restart procedure, few files will be automatically copied on your device. The root procedure is complete and you can enjoy using your smart phone.
The unroot procedure is also very simple
- In order to unroot your Micromax Canvas A1 device, you need to follow the same process and reach till command prompt step. Here you need to type a�?Xa�? instead of a�?1a�? and hit on the enter button. The device will unroot and you can restart the smart phone.