Before you should start the procedure to root and unroot the Karbonn Sparkle V, you must understand why it is done. Well, there are numerous benefits that are involved, such as your smart phone will become faster and smooth in functioning. Though it may void the warranty of the phone, but there are many people who consider opting for this procedure as there are many benefits that are involved. Moreover, Karbonn Sparkle V is a nice smart phone launched by the Karbonn Company and it comes with loads of amazing procedure. Let us try to find the correct way to root and unroot Karbonn Sparkle V.
There are many administrative rights that you can get
- One of the main benefits of rooting your device is that you get full access to the administrative rights of your smart phones. You can also upgrade the mobile operating system as per your requirement. For example, if you have a jelly bean mobile operating system, then you can easily upgrade it to Android Kitkat
- One of the main requirements for completing this procedure in a successful manner is to make sure that your smart phone has at least 75% battery power and you must allow your smart phone to install applications from unknown resources.
Procedure to root and unroot the device
- The first and the foremost step is to install the framaroot and make sure that it is properly installed on your device.
- Next important step is to click on the application that you have installed and select the superSU from the main menu and then select the “BOROMIR”.
- A confirmation popup will appear and you need to click on ok and the device will reboot. After this step, you will see that you have successfully rooted your Karbonn Sparkle V.
Unroot procedure for the device
- If in case, you wish to unroot the device then all you need to do is to make sure that the same SuperSU app is opened and then tap on the settings folder.
- Next important step is to tap on the option called as “Full Unroot”. The device will unroot and you can do whatever you wish to do with your smart phone.
From all of these above mentioned points, you can pretty well judge that the root and unroot procedure for a Karbonn Sparkle V smart phone is quite simple as well as easy.