First of all congratulations to all of the Samsung galaxy s5 owners finally the fully working rooting procedure has arrived. Now you will be able to access the entire administrator settings of your s5 and manage everything the way you want to. Here we will guide you through every single step in rooting your Galaxy s5. Before getting started its necessary for every one of you out there to know the software architecture of your Smartphone. Your Samsung Galaxy s5 runs on Android 4.4.2 kitkat os which is so far the most upgraded version of Android.
The real mess about rooting your Galaxy s5 is created because of its different variants. You will surely end up in failure if you rooted it the way prescribed for some different variant. For overcoming with this problem we will take you comprehensively through all the software’s you need to download for rooting your variant of Samsung Galaxy s5. Now before starting root process you should be aware of the following points:
Warning: Phone Lane is not responsible for any damage to your phones software due to rooting. This rooting has been 100% tested and any misconduct during rooting process will be on your own conscientiousness. Furthermore after rooting your device you can no longer claim for the warranty of your Smartphone as rooting voids any warranty.
We have provided the list of software packages needed for specific variant of Galaxy s5 below. Detect your variant and download the compatible F Auto root package.
In addition download Odin v3.09 which will be required latter on.
After you have surely checked your variant and downloaded the CF-Auto root package we can start rooting your galaxy s5 now. Please ensure that your battery is charged above 80%.This rooting process is going to wipe out all the data of your Smartphone its essential to back up all your data. Plug in and install all the USB drivers properly and enable USB debugging.
1. As you have already downloaded the CF-Auto root compatible package and Odin, now extract both of them on your PC.
2. To make your Samsung Galaxy s5 boot into Download mode press volume down, home and power button together and hold for few seconds till the screen prompts a warning message. Now press the volume Up button and you will enter into download mode.
3. Now run the already extracted Odin as administrator on your PC and connect your Smartphone with the PC if you haven’t done it yet. After connecting your Odin will display a success message “Added”.
4. Look around for the AP button in Odin and click on it and choose the download package which we already extracted above.
5. You will notice few check boxes in Odin which are “Auto Reboot”, F Reset Time and “Repartition”. Check the first two options and keep the repartition option unchecked.
6. Almost everything is done now. You are just one click away from rooting your Galaxy s5.So, click on the START button in Odin and your rooting process will start.
7. Once the process is over your Galaxy s5 will reboot and a success message will appear on your home screen.
GOOD LUCK !!