After releasing few successful models of their Eluga range of Smartphonea��s like Power, DL1, Panasonic is now moving towards further expansion of this midrange Smartphone series by introducing their new Smartphone Panasonic Eluga U in the game and is expected to be dropped in the market in this month. Since the mid range Smartphone market is presently taken over by the brilliant Smartphone Xiaomi Mi 3, here we want to give the glimpse of post collision vision between these Smartphonea��s however the collision is yet to occur. This will enable the world to choose better option for them without even getting a second though and without any confusion in mind.
See Also – Download Panasonic Pc suite and USB drivers, all Android Devices
1. Display Quality Testing: Panasonic Eluga U is an elegantly designed Smartphone housing a 5.0inch LCD display with resolution of 720*1280pixels at pixel density of 294ppi along with Gorilla Glass 3 protection. On the other side, Xiaomi Mi3 flaunts a 5inch LCD display with resolution of 1080*1920 pixels and pixel density of 441ppi.A� It also comes coated with corning Gorilla Glass 3. Clearly Xiaomi MI3 display quality has completely outshined the display of Panasonic Eluga U. No matter if the display size is same but quality matters which is present in Xiaomi Mi3.
2. Camera Distinction: Panasonic Eluga U comprises of a 13MP camera capturing pics at resolution of 4128*3096pixels featuring autofocus and LED flash and can shoot videos with 1080p @30fps quality. However Xiaomi Mi 3 also flaunts a 13 MP Autofocus camera with same resolution but with dual LED flash which is single in cases of Eluga U. Face and Smile detection and HDR are the additional camera features exclusively present in Xiaomi Mi3. Likewise 2MP front shooter is housed in Xiaomi Mi3. So far we can conclude that in this section, not too much distinction is seen but a dual LED flash is better in case of Xiaomi Mi3 but this factor is easy compromising.
3. A�Performance Analysis: Panasonic Eluga U is pre installed with Android OS v4.4.2 Kit Kat and operates on 1.2 GHz Quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor. Xiaomi Mi3 with Android v4.3 out of box is upgradable to Android v4.4.2 Kit Kat and operates on 2.3GHz Quad core Snapdragon 800 processor along with Adreno 330 GPU. This simply shows that Xiaomi Mi3 will be much faster at work as compared to Panasonic Eluga U. However both the processors are equipped with 2GB of RAM which is help the processor of Eluga U to work better and smooth and in case of Xiaomi Mi 3 it will just rock the Smartphone with speed and efficiency.
4. Storage Capacities: Panasoni Eluga U comes with 16GB of internal storage and is expandable up to 32GB via SD card. However Xiaomi Mi3 has got 2 variants with 16GB and 32GB storage capacity also expandable up to 32GB via SD card. Here also Xiaomi Mi 3 provides better choices but this aspect could have been compromising like dual LED flash in case of Xiaomi Mi3.
5. A�Performance and Connectivity: Not much difference can be felt here because both being the 3G compatible Smartphonea��s possess identical options fr connectivity which includes Bluetooth v4.0, GPS, Wi-Fi, etc. So no decisions for choosing the Smartphone can be made while looking at this section, hence minimising it.
6. Battery Back Up: A�Panasoni Eluga U houses a 2500mAh battery but no info is yet available auto ita��s talk time while as Xiaomi Mi3 packs 3050mAh battery with talk time of 25 h expectedly better than Eluga U.
After investigating all the spots of these Smartphonea��s, Xiaomi Mi 3 is concluded to be the winner of this game with better speed and display quality along with little more advancement in other sections too. In comparison with Xiaomi Mi 3 this configuration of Panasonic Eluga U cana��t with stand but for the other few Smartphonea��s it can also prove a fair configuration.
See Also – Xiaomi MI3 PC Suite download and USB drivers download