Motorola Nexus 6 as well as iPhone 6 Plus are the two latest flagships from Google and Apple respectively. Both these tech firms have reached the peaks of advancement and are producing some real top class highend Smartphonea��s for people of this generation. However Apple is being doing since a long time and Google has also stepped in it. Both these Smartphone models are the extremities of luxury both the operating systems can provide. Whether ita��s Android OS or iOS, the best of both is seen in these Smartphonea��s and also the best of these two Smartphone developers is encased in the configuration of these Smartphonea��s. So, here we will provide the complete architecture of these Smartphonea��s and check out which one has got the best material incorporated in its genes. You can consider this as your genetics class of these Smartphonea��s.
1. Build Quality and Design: Nexus 6 casing has been designed of contoured Aluminium. However all the other older variants were poly carbonate derivatives and this is the big change from Motorola considering the look and durability of the Smartphone. As compared to its size, its weight has also been balanced and doesn’t feel like a bulk when handled. iPhone 6 Plus has also been designed in keeping the view, ita��s easy handling and maintaining its curvy edges. The metalized case has been kept 7.1 mm thick only to allow users to handle this Smartphone with ease. The main concept is to give the light weight metallic look in their Smartphonea��s. Apple is being doing it since ages and it was a new experience for Motorola and need to be explored.
2. Display Configuration: Motorola Nexus 6 flaunts a 5.96 inches AMOLED display providing resolution of 1440A�xA�2560 pixels and pixel density of 493 ppi. However iPhone 6 Plus houses a 5.5 inches LED backlit IPS LCD display providing screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and pixel density of 401ppi. Looking at the numeric data here ita��s clearly evident that Nexus 6 has got 0.46 inches extra big display as compared to iPhone 6 Plus and has got moderately higher pixel density. So, Nexus 6 will be providing much highly exceptional display clarity but iPhone 6 Plus has got a good resolution also it cannot be neglected.
3. Camera Quality: This factor is the most investigated factor seen nowadays and plays a crucial part in overall performance of a Smartphone. Nexus 6 is implanted with a 13 MP primary camera taking snaps with resolution of 4128 x 3096 pixels while as iPhone 6 Plus has got an 8 MP primary camera with picture resolution of 3264A�xA�2448 pixels. Both the Smartphonea��s have got good variety of additional camera features. For video calling and selfie Motorola Nexus 6 has got 2MP front shooter but iPhone 6 plus is seen with just 1.2MP front shooter. In this section also Nexus 6 has got better camera quality than the iPhone 6 Plus. However the main motive behind the limited camera pixels of Apple is known best by them. They are the real giants indeed. Or the 8MP camera is found sufficient by Apple for having in your Smartphone with some nicely trimmed features.
4. Performance: Nexus 6 is pre-installed with latest version of Android OS v 5.0 Lollipop and Apple iPhone 6 plus comes with iOS 8 upgradeable to the latest v 8.0.2. Nexus 6 runs on a Quad core Snapdragon 805 processor clocked at 2.7 GHz and Apple iPhone 6 plus houses a dual core Apple A8 chipset clocked at 1.4 GHz. The Nexus 6 application running efficiency is very vast with its 3 GB of RAM and its efficiency and speed can be judged by its super fast processor. However, 1 GB RAM is present in iPhone6 Plus which makes it run quite fast, efficient and smoother. This is the case of stability of an operating system and iOs is obviously more stable than android consuming less RAM and hence Apple provides their Smartphone with required amount of RAM.
5. Network and Connectivity: In this case both the Smartphone are top class compatible with 2G, 3G and 4G networks. And network connectivity modes including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and NFC. So this case is a tie with both the Smartphonea��s possessing identical capabilities.
6. Storage capacity: Nexus 6 comes in 32 GB and 64 GB storage variants while as iPhone 6 plus comes in 16 GB, 64 GB and 128 GB storage variants. Both the Smartphonea��s are devoid of storage expandability via SD card. So, ita��s up to your need to choose the perfect storage variant for you.
7. Battery Backup: Nexus 6 is packed with a non removable 3220 mAh battery providing 24 hours of 2G talk time while as iPhone 6 Plus houses a non removable 2915 mAh Li-Po battery also providing 24 hours on 2G. So here both the Smartphonea��s are equally stable on their provided batteries and will expectedly provide a good day of usage.
Taking overall look at these Smartphonea��s, ita��s clearly seen that Nexus 6 is housing a high configuration display, camera and processor but the fact still remains that we are talking about the Smartphonea��s of two highly different operating systems and
their need of configuration also differs when it comes to processors and storage needed. So, iPhone 6 Plus cana��t be judged inferior here only because ita��s OS is more stable.