Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen. is an upgrade to the world famous Moto G which did maximum sales for Motorola last year. The basic model design remains the same however therea��s an upgrade in its configuration. Released recently in September 2014 however release of sony Xperia E3 is expected later in this month of September. Sony Xperia E3 is the latest variant of E range of their Smartphonea��s and is expected to be highly upgraded. Here we want to have an epic battle between these Smartphonea��s both being the latest flagships from both ends. So, leta��s start the comparison and see which one is the best buy Smartphone among these two.
Motorola Moto G 2014 vs. Sony Xperia E3
1. Display Configuration: Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen. houses a 5.0inches IPS LCD providing resolution of 720*1280pixels and pixel density of 294ppi. Xperia E3 flaunts a 4.5inches display providing resolution of 480*854pixels and pixel density of 218ppi. In this case Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen. has got better display size as well as display quality as compared to Sony Xperia E3.
2. Camera Quality: A 8MP primary camera with LED flash and 2MP front camera is present in Moto G 2nd Gen. however Xperia E3 is provided with 5Mp primary camera with LED flash and VGA front shooter. Here also Moto G 2nd Gen. is the best among the two. Surprisingly Sony Xperia E3 has showcased very ordinary camera configuration which to been seen in this Smartphone is astonishing.
3. Performance: Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen. comes preinstalled with Android v4.4.4 Kit Kat upgradable to Android L and operates on Quad core Snapdragon 400 processor clocked at 1.2GHz. Xperia E3 installed with Android v4.4.2 Kit Kat operates on same quad core Snapdragon 400 processor clocked at 1.2GHz. Both the Smartphonea��s are coupled with 1GB RAM; this is good for both Smartphonea��s in this standard. Overall, both the Smartphonea��s will perform with same speed and efficiency when it comes to performance.
See Also – Motorola Moto G 2nd gen 2014 PC Suite download
4. Storage: Moto G 2nd Gen. is available in 8GB and 16GB variants however Xperia E3 has only got 4GB storage capacity. Both the Smartphonea��s storage is upgradable up to 32GB via SD card. But one way or other the fact still remains the same that Moto G 2nd Gen. provides better storage options.
5. Network and connectivity: Moto G 2nd Gen is compatible with 2G and 3G networks but Xperia E3 shows compatibility with 2G, 3G and 4G networks. Thus, Xperia E3 takes lead by providing higher network compatibility. The rest of the connectivity modes for both the Smartphonea��s include GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc.
6. Battery Backup: Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen. is packed with a2070mAh battery while as Xperia E3 has got 2330mAh battery provides talk time of 12h. Moto G 2nd Gen. battery talk time is yet unknown but would also give a good day of usage since 200mAh or above 2000mAh battery is good for Smartphone of this standard.
After going through the thorough dissection, we come to conclude that Moto G 2nd Gen is better in display quality, camera clarity as well as storage capacity however other features are also rightly specified thus being our recommended choice for 3G users. However if you want to go for 4G enabled Xperia E3, you would have to compromise for what Moto G 2nd Gen. is offering. Overall Moto G 2014 is the perfectly designed flagship as compared to Xperia E3.
See Also – Sony Xperia PC Companion or PC Suite download for all devices