This is a complete tutorial for installing CyanogenMod 11 on your Nokia X Series of Smartphonea��s presented to you by PhoneLane. Nokia X being the most predominant and the lone series of Smartphonea��s with forked version of Android installed on them, so they have got their Software under inviligation by the developers for developing different kinds of updated ROMa��s. Likewise this CyanogenMod 11 has been made compatible for porting on nokia X family and is originated from Android v4.4.4 Kit Kat. This update brings a new look to your Smartphone along with many other improvements. Yet the improvements are not complete because developers are still working on it and they have just released whatever they are done with.
Before going through the installation of CyanogenMod11, your Nokia X should be rooted which can be easily performed via a variety of applications like Z4Root, etc. Your Smartphone should be charged above 80% so that your Smartphone wona��t get bricked in the middle of the installation process. This will completely void the warranty of your Smartphone and we are not taking any responsibility of any kind of damage causing to your Smartphone.
- Nokia X USB Drivers.
Follow each step with extra attention for the successful implantantion of CyanogonMod 11 on your Smartphone.
- Enable USB debugging by going via following path, System > Developer options > Enable USB debugging.
- In the meantime keep all the Nokia X drivers installed on your PC.
- Plug in your USB cable in your PC and your Smartphone and transfer CM11 and Gapps files in your Smartphonea��s root storage.
- Disconnect it from your PC and turn off your Smartphone and boot it into recovery mode by pressing Power and volume up button simultaneously.
- Now out of different options available in recovery mode tap on Data Wipe out or Factory reset and perform this operation. After wise tap on Wipe cache and Dalvik cache in Advance option section.
- Finally click on a�?GO Backa�? first and then on a�?Reboot System Nowa�?
This is it, you have installed the latest CyanogenMod 11 on your Nokia X / X+/ XL, etc successfully. You can now enjoy the new looks and features of CyanogenMod to the fullest.