Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is indeed the most powerful Note variant Samsung ever manufactured. It’s supreme application processing capability is delivered by its Android 4.4.4 Kit Kat OS running on Snapdragon 805 processor clocked at 2.7GHz coupled with 3GB RAM. This Smartphone being the best in its class flaunts 5.7inches display with extremely crisp and clear resolution along with 16MP primary camera with upgraded features is awesome but running the same OS on the beast overtime is kind of dull. So, if you’re bored of Kit Kat experience or can’t wait for the Lollipop v5.0 to be unveiled officially, then you have arrived at the right spot. Here we will provide you an easy to grasp tutorial for installing unofficial Android 5.0 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12 Alpha custom ROM.
Android 5.0 Lollipop custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Follow the steps given below very carefully so that you won’t run your Smartphone in any sort of trouble because of little mistake. You must also agree to the fact that you are responsible for any potential damage caused to your Smartphone. It’s appealed to keep your Smartphone above 70% before getting started. Let’s get started now.
Note: Download these files to your PC, not in your Smartphone.
1. CyanogenMod 12 Alpha
1. Before proceeding, ensure that your Pc is installed with Samsung Galaxy Note 4 drivers. If not then download the drivers and install on your PC.
2. Navigate to the settings on your Smartphone and enable USB debugging.
3. Connect your Smartphone with your PC via USB cable and transfer the downloaded files to the root folder of your SD card.
4. Turn off your Smartphone and unplug it from the PC.
5. Boot your Smartphone into recovery mode by pressing volume buttons and power off buttons simultaneously for a moment.
6. Navigate to the factory reset option/wipe data option and tap it.
7. After this, click on wipe cache partition and then navigate to “install zip from SD card option” and browse for the files downloaded earlier. Install both of them.
8. Turn back few steps to the main menu and click on reboot system option.
That’s it. Your Samsung galaxy Note 4 is now installed with Android v5.0 Lollipop OS successfully. You can enjoy the upgraded services of Android with ease. You are definitely going to love this update with your monster powered Samsung Galaxy Note 4.