An epic tablet battle ever in history between the worlda��s top leading tech giants Google and Samsung. Both the tech firms are going great in the Android advancement but Google might have got the benefit of producing some much more tighter stuff in HTC designed Nexus 9 because of their owned Android OS. HTC has also been in this game since ages and has got a lot of experience. HTC Nexus 9 was recently unveiled by HTC but hasn’t yet been released in market and will be put on sales in this month of October expectedly. However, galaxy Tab S 8.4 was released hit the market in July 2014. So, you will have to wait a bit for Nexus device. So, today here ita��s going to be a complete battle arena between the two. Leta��s buckle up and get started.
1. Display Quality: HTC Nexus 9 will be housing an 8.9 inches IPS LCD display providing resolution of 1536 x 2048 pixels and pixel density of 281 ppi shielded by corning gorilla glass 3. Samsung Tab S 8.4 on the other side flaunts 8.4 inches super AMOLED display with resolution of 1600 x 2560 pixels and pixel density of 359 ppi. In this case the display sizes are minutely varying and so is their quality. If you want the bigger display and normal display quality then Nexus 9 is the option however if the quality of display matters for you then what else can get better than the super AMOLED technology of Galaxy Tab S 8.4 display. Since 8.4 inches is also a good sized display for being called as a tablet.
2. Camera clarity: Talking about camera, HTC Nexus 9 comes with 8 MP autofocus primary camera capturing photos with resolution of 3264 x 2448 pixels and a 1.6 MP front shooter is available for video calling and selfies. However Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 also has got the primary camera with configuration but a little better 2.1 MP front shooter is available making it a bit good for video calling and other stuff. So, here Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 has got a bit ahead of HTC Nexus 9. This little difference matters a lot when it comes at the people crazed with taking selfies and advancement in video calling facilities.
3. Network and connectivity: This can be a game changing aspect for most of the people with HTC Nexus 9 compatible with 2G, 3G as well as 4G networks while as Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 doesn’t supports any network but instead runs via Wi-Fi connectivity best suited with Wi-Fi routers and other related stuff. People of present generation want everything to be nice and easy so Nexus 9 might be the choice with every network compatibility and voice calling availability. Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 though being advanced in configurations cana��t act like all rounder due to its network limit. To overcome this Samsung is reportedly being said to develop 3G compatible variant but so far not made official.
4. Performance: HTC Nexus 9 is pre installed with the latest version of Android v5.0 Lollipop OS operating on a Nvidia Tegra K1 dual core processor clocked at 2.3 GHz speed and 2 GB of Ram has also been coupled with it for improvised multi tasking and application compatibility. Samsung galaxy Tab S 8.4 preinstalled with Android v4.4.2 Kit Kat OS operates on a Exynos 5 Octa 5420 Quad core processor clocked at 1.9 GHz and coupled with 3 GB RAM. Ita��s clearly seen that the processing speed is better in case of Nexus 9 but the combined functioning of 4 cores with 1.9 GHz speed is also capable of producing that magic. However the RAM storage compatibility is better seen in case of Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 and will be able to run a huge load of applications with ease. But 2 GB of RAM for this tablet at a good processing speed is also better if the application load is not at the extremity.
5. Storage Capabilities: Therea��s nothing to be discussed here. Both the Smartphonea��s have got 16 GB and 32 GB storage variants and ita��s the users choice to choose the satisfying storage capability however higher memory variant is always preferred for hot head gamers.
6. Battery backup: HTC Nexus 9 will be packed with a non removable 6700 mAh Li-Po battery providing 9 h and 30 minutes of battery backup on multimedia however Galaxy Tab S 8.4 is housed with a non removable Li-ion 4900 mAh battery providing 11h on multimedia. So, Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 is the better contender in this aspect.
Overall battle of these two Smartphonea��s clearly indicates that Samsung Tab S 8.4 has got better camera configuration, better battery backup and better application compatibility but the only thing which can shatter it down is its non compatibility with GSM networks. So it is the preferred choice if you are a forever Wi-Fi internet user but for SIM card users HTC Nexus 9 with good configuration though and the best network compatibility is recommended.