Bharti Airtel is India’s biggest telecommunication provider and first one to offer safe and most secure money transfer cum payment service via its SIM. Transferring money was quite hectic in early days and as years passed the process turned out to be simple with e commerce turning to be popular now days. Now is the time for people to learn about m commerce. Airtel introduced this m-commerce where people can transfer money from their home or anywhere without actually going to a bank. All a user has to do is to install this service and transfer funds to whom you owe. This service was started in Gurgaon earlier where you could even pay your coffee bills via Airtel wallet slowly company has extended its support with many other hotels.
Transfer Money via Airtel Money
As an Airtel money user, you can transfer funds to bank account, pay your bills, pay donations, shop online or off-line, recharge your mobile and DTH service and lots more. Company has created three account types POWER, EXPRESS, and SUPER that can be utilized while selecting a service all of these accounts are capable to perform above stated actions but for advance requirement as in higher balance limit user need to choose POWER account and for more functionality user need to choose SUPER account.
How you can start this service
- Call on *400# and follow the steps to register.
- Register yourself with Airtel and give all the KYC related documents. KYC documents consist of two photographs, photocopies of your address and a photocopy of proof of identity.
- After that, choose your plan/account.
- Once everything is conformed, a new SIM will be issued of 64K with airtel money enabled.
- Activate your account with a MPIN provided by Airtel.
- Load the cash to your airtel money wallet and feel free to use it.
To know more on this service user can dial 12121 toll free and for non-airtel user call 8800012121. Now feel the power in your hand and carrying your mobile is like carrying your wallet. So get rid of your wallet and choose Airtel money instead.