Samsung is a leading brand in case of Smartphone and that’s why you can buy this new Samsung Galaxy J7, a recently launched phone in the cheapest price but after buying before the use just rebooting the phone provides you the best performance and smart access. Rooting the phone makes it smooth and it work fast as compared to other phones. If you are not aware of the process of rooting, let me explain you in detail.
To reboot the phone
• First Download Odin TWRP Recovery & Super SU file on your Laptop/PC device and turn off the device and on it again after 2 seconds. Then go to download mode by pressing over Volume down+ Home+ Power buttons at the same time means you have to press these three buttons at a time for about 6-8 seconds and continue again by pressing volume up button.
• Now if download is done open ODIN v3.10.7.exe file on your Laptop/PC by double clicking on it which will show you in new window. Then the phones you want to reboot connect to your device with the help of USB. ODIN will find your phone and add it in the log.
• Click on start button after clicking on ODIN and AP to recover the file. The flashing process will start and ODIN will indicate automatically PASS when flashing gets succeed and it will boot into recovery then press Reboot button after swipe.
• For further security we need to copy and paste downloaded SuperSU file on external SD card of your phone so that if any problem comes we can reboot it again. After completing all this turn off your phone then on it and reboot to recovery by pressing same button again at a time.
• Select Install zip file and change the storage area of your phone from internal to SD card. Once again select Super SU which you had downloaded before. Swipe it to confirm Flash the process will get started.
• Once all steps and processes done go back and reboot you phone and you are then ready to enjoy your rooted Smartphone on the go.
Before rooting the phone you need to know one thing that Custom recovery and root access are two types of rooting device and we have to first download and install the Odin flash able .zip file on your Desktop device. So first open your device and install a Custom recovery and Root Install SuperSu for your J7 device to make phone more accessible. Take care of your phone while rooting as we give only instructions but if any damage occurs we are not responsible. Enable USB Debugging to download and send data over USB cable connection. You need to first ON USB Debugging by going to setting then go down and find term build number and then press it 7 times after which it will enable automatically by leaving a message. You are safe to use the phone one rooting is complete.