It is going to be electrifying when you will update your Lenovo K3 Note with Android 5.0 Lollipop using custom ROM. The smartphone is already gripping lot of attention for its exciting features, sleek attractive look, powerful battery and camera, hard core performance of hardware and software, picture-perfect display and most importantly all this at super low price of INR 9,999 for their customers.
Imagine with all features you can get latest Android Lollipop in Lenovo K3 Note as well. It will be like a big cherry on the cake. What could be better if features available for an affluent smartphone can be accessible to you at best price.
Android Lollipop 5.0 comes along with 4x performance enhancement which will be exceptionally faster and aid in multitasking. A battery saver feature will extends the use of your smartphone by 90 long minutes. It supports for 64-bit SoCs using ARM, x86, and MIPS-based cores.A� With these processors the future is right now and it provides for more efficient hardware and software system. It also offers for mobile extension pack which brings mobile graphics in par with the desktop. Now you can track all your notifications at one place and save your data device when lost. SELinux applied for all applications makes it secure against malware.
So, you all must be excited to possess all these features of Android Lollipop in Lenovo K3 Note at the earliest. Before installing Android 5.0 Lollipop using custom ROM make sure that you pay attention to certain things. The users must assure that there is proper back up for their personal data on the device. The handset must have 80 percent of battery power. The user must see that USB debugging is enabled for the device. During the installation, if the device gets stuck on booting, users can perform wipe cache partition and wipe dalvik before rebooting the device.
The steps to install Android 5.0 Lollipop using custom ROM
- Download Android 5.0 Lollipop ROM by using the link. As the file is huge it has been split into 3 parts Part 1 http://goo.gl/7pyL97 then Part 2 http://goo.gl/ffHU2x and finally Part 3 http://goo.gl/l1zKh5.A� Update – (please wait a while till we get the proper links as existing links are causing problems)A� In order to combine all three you need to put all parts in same folder and then double click on Part ROM 1.rar, with this all other parts will be combined automatically. If there is any issue with ROM, it might be because the file gets corrupted while downloading, just re-download the ROM.
- Install the ROM manager on your device Lenovo K3 note. You can avail it from Google Play Store and then install the clockwork mod recovery.
- Now connect the device with laptop or PC by using USB cable. Copy the a�?ROM.zipa�? file you downloaded few minutes back to the SD memory card.
- Restart your device in the recovery mode using ROM manager and in the same recovery mode go to ROM manager and click on backup/restore your backup data.
- From the Recovery Menu do a complete data erase (including Delvik Cache). As soon as it is completed, go back to Recovery Principal Menu and choose Flash ROM from SD Card. Navigate the location you copied the a�?ROM.zipa�? file and follow the directions for installing Android 5.0 Lollipop on your device.
- As soon as the installation is over, just reboot your Lenovo K3 Note device, and finally you have been rewarded new Android 5.0 Lollipop.
The two things human beings should never be scarce of i.e. information and experience. We are determined to provide you require information to keep you updated with evolving technology. You have to take a step forward to experience it. Install Android 5.0 Lollipop using custom ROM in your Lenovo K3 Note today.
See Also – How to root and unroot Lenovo K3 Note guide