It is going to be exciting for the users of Samsung Galaxy J1 when they will be able to update their smartphone with Android 5 Lollipop using custom ROM. The smartphone is already fascinating consumers for its exciting features, smooth touchscreen, superlight weight, dual core processor for better performance, expandable storage up to 128 GB, Dual SIM, picture perfect camera and most astonishing, all this is at as low as INR 7,083 to give SAMSUNG mid-range patrons an experience of changing technology.
Visualize if with all features you get latest Android Lollipop 5.0 in your smartphone as well. You will quickly enter into new world of experience. What could be better if features available for an affluent smartphone can be accessible to you at such low price?
The new Android Lollipop 5.0 comes along with 4x performance boost which will be exceptionally faster and aid in multitasking. A battery saver feature will extends the use of your smartphone by 90 long minutes. It supports for 64-bit SoCs using ARM, x86, and MIPS-based cores.A� With these processors the future is bright and it provides for more competent hardware and software system. It also includes mobile extension pack which brings mobile graphics in par with the desktop. Now you can have a look at all your notifications on one place and save your data device when lost. SELinux applied for all applications makes it secure against malware.
So, you all must be thrilled and impatient to install Android 5.0 Lollipop in your Samsung Galaxy J1 at the earliest. We provide you procedure through which you can simply do it by yourself. Before installing Android 5.0 Lollipop using custom ROM make sure that you pay attention to few prerequisites. The users must make sure that there is proper back up for their personal data on the device. The handset must have at least 80 percent of battery power. The user must confirm that USB debugging is enabled for the device. During the installation, if the device gets stuck on booting, users can perform wipe cache partition and wipe dalvik before rebooting the device.
The steps to install Android 5.0 Lollipop using custom ROM
- First step is to download Android 5.0 Lollipop ROM by using the link. As the file is huge it has been split into 3 parts Part 1A�http://goo.gl/WHjTxn then Part 2 http://goo.gl/Hed5FC and finally Part 3 http://goo.gl/U4D0NU.A� Update – (please wait a while till we get the proper links as existing links are causing problems)
Copy link and paste in browser to get access to these downloads. In order to combine all three you need to put all parts in same folder and then double click on Part ROM 1.rar, with this all other parts will be combined spontaneously. If there is any issue with ROM, it might be because the file gets corrupted while downloading, just re-download the ROM.
- Install the ROM manager on your device Lenovo K3 note. You can avail it from Google Play Store and then install the clockwork mod recovery. You can also use ROM installer application from JRummy Apps Inc.(Get it from Google Store)
- Now plug the device Samsung Galaxy J1 with laptop or PC via USB cable. Copy the a�?ROM.zipa�? file you downloaded few minutes back to the SD memory card.
- Restart your device in the recovery mode using ROM manager and in the same recovery mode go to ROM manager and click on backup/restore your backup data.
- From the Recovery Menu do a complete data erase (including Delvik Cache). As soon as it is completed, go back to Recovery Principal Menu and choose Flash ROM from SD Card. Navigate the location you copied the a�?ROM.zipa�? file and follow the directions for installing Android 5.0 Lollipop on your Samsung Galaxy J1.
- As soon as the installation is over, just reboot your Samsung Galaxy J1, and finally you have been rewarded new Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Real joy is when you get the best at affordable prices. With competition growing for all segments, it has become a necessity to be updated with latest trends to walk in pace with the world. If you are not earning enough for now you can still win the race. Keep your head high and fight for what you deserve. Have Android 5.0 Lollipop in your Samsung Galaxy J1 and be in the competition with anyone and everyone in the world.